Headlight delete/cold air intake kit

dragon

Reaction score
Just recieved my headlight delete kit from Menztoys today for 09 Dragon. Not too happy with the fit. Has anyone installed the one from Fire-N-Ice Performance? Can you tell me how the fit and installation was? Thinking that might be the one to go with.
Wish I had found it first looks like A nicer product. Thanks All.

:(

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
iv got one from fire n ice and so does my brother they both fit really good and supper simple to install

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fire n ice fits great Paul makes some good stuff, I installed on a 05 900 its held up well 2 seasons on it with lots of tree riding no holes in the screen, also put in the FnI Airbox as well.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought mine with it installed already so I can't say how tough it was to install but it looks great IMO.

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's about a 2 beer project, I believe there is 2 options on the intake screens one is a very fine more for turbo applications and the other is regular like a side vent style.

05900RMK.jpg

dragon

Reaction score
Nice looking car, 396 or small block? Love those first generation Camaro's.
Trying to find out if this kit I got from Menztoys is returnable or not, sure I will hear back in A day or two.
I really like the looks of the Fire-N-Ice kit better. The one I ordered looks like it was put together in A basement with A hot glue gun! The headlight looks like it is A bit smaller as well. Came with no directions (not really needed) website says to use silicone and rivets to install.
Sure it will work but not what I was looking for. I need one that I can drink at least 2 beers before I install.

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 Beer sorry man.... I was drinking Lucky when I installed mine :p Tks ya Camaro is 502 Crate Fuel injected with a Ford 9" in the rear.
Wayne is a good guy to deal with at "Menztoys" I am sure you can work something out.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats to bad, but as the old saying goes ya get what ya pay for. The firenice fits good.

dragon

Reaction score
I know the saying but I hope it is not true in this case. It was a few bucks more than the fire-N-ice, but could have been A slight markup as I got it thru my local dealer. My own fault for not doing my own research, just called and asked them to get me one. Going to be heading thru Stony Plain next week Chrisco, do you have any in stock? Need A red one as just had the hood painted, hate white.

Top Bottom