Heading to Revy March 29

NewfieX

Reaction score
Just wondering if there will still be lots of POW in Revy around the first weekend of April. I am travelling from Newfoundland and staying at Glacier House. I have booked the Monashee Magic tour. Its my first trip and hoping it will be a good one.

TIA,
Dale

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its just getting good in revy...blue skies and lots of snow...I will be there on the 1st..

NewfieX

Reaction score
I checked the long range forcast and its calling for some rain on March 14/15.
Just worried it will be hard packed and no POW.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would not worry...plan your trip..I have had April and may trips with over the hood powder and blue skies...there is always snow and Revy is a huge area...watch the forecast the week before and see...I am there at least once a month and we go rain or shine...its always a good trip

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't stand the Glacier owner so I stay at the Monishee...nicest people...the GHR is nice and you may do okay there...does not matter..just get your butt to Revy...you are welcome to join us if you don't know where to go...

clintonk

Reaction score
Don't let the weather forecasts fool you...unless its freezy cold, then you will suffer.... if its warm or rainy in town, it could easily be dumping up top, only bad thing could be visibility then. Revy has TONS of riding areas, and there is always fresh snow to be found....

Revster

Reaction score
We went at the end of the first week of April last year and it was great, these guys arn't lying to you. One day it was raining in the parking lot but it was snow up top....and if you don't like the weather just wait 5 mins. I couldn't believe how much the weather would change during a day. I can't wait to get there this April!!

NewfieX

Reaction score
Revster,
What weekend are you gonna be in Revy? Are you staying at GMH resort. I will be there from March 29 to April 2.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Tuesday!!you want to join us in Revy to ride the 2,3,4 of Revy....we are heading out ther on the first...

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if your staying at gh! beware!!! the owners a crook!!!! detail any problems you see! other wise you will get a bill for damages you never did! just ask the pw ride guys! spent 12g for us to be there and they have the nerve to try and add 1700 for damages that we never did!!!!!

heinracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another vote for not staying at glacier house

stay somewhere else that actually wants you to be there

G

Guest1

if your staying at gh! beware!!! the owners a crook!!!!

YUP...GOT DOUCHIE!!!

I recommend you cancel the GH and book at the Days Inn (SLEDDER FRIENDLY) and it is right beside Zala's Steak House...you can use the Limo to go DownTown and see the RIPPER(s) :d

OVER!!!

ps...Contact Mark (SLIM) Shade for your guide/touring and rental's @

Revster

Reaction score
Revster,
What weekend are you gonna be in Revy? Are you staying at GMH resort. I will be there from March 29 to April 2.

We'll be at Glacier April 9th - 12th.

Last year we could hit Frisby from Glacier House but had to trailer to Boulder cause the trail across was done. I'm just hoping we can still ride from the parking lots this year like we did last year.

You guys are scaring me with all the Glacier House talk. We stayed there last year and it wasn't the best but decided to give it another shot due to it's locations but I'm starting to wish we had tried somewhere else.

You guys are scaring me with all the Glacier Talk. We stayed there last year and it wasn't the best, we missed a good hour of riding one day waiting for someone to turn the fuel pumps on....and some other minor stuff but we decided to give it another shot, now I'm starting to regret that decision.

Last edited:

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no pics Newfie...how was the snow..how was the guidied tour with our frind Alex?? was the GH up to its usual charm and appeal??

Top Bottom