Head Light delete

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey just want to know if i got to run a resistor on my 2010 m8 with the head light delete thanks...

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard that with the head light delete u got to run your hand warmers all the time is that ture?????

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
REALLY!!!! ive heard of guys blowing there CDI's because of not running a resistor. Ask a cat master about that one.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats on older cats not on the newer ones. Its not like we re lying saying we havent had any problems hopin the guy melts his down by taking our advice and experience first hand.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
didnt think that at all actually thought of 2 possibilities
1. REALLY LUCKY
2. Maybe you could be one of those guys who throws a mod in and doesnt ride much (i donno you, and there are people out there who throw money at there sleds and dont ride to often work life etc...)

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
scrfce is correct. On the M7's you had to run a resistor. I run a 2008 M1000 and i have the headlights deleted and not an issue. I double checked with a cat shop that's been around for 30+ years and he told me that on the '08 and newer i was perfectly fine to just remove headlights and ride the same as i did before. You dont have to keep handwarmers on or on high or anything like that. The M7's you DID have to put a resistor in.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
didnt think that at all actually thought of 2 possibilities1. REALLY LUCKY2. Maybe you could be one of those guys who throws a mod in and doesnt ride much (i donno you, and there are people out there who throw money at there sleds and dont ride to often work life etc...)
Really lucky?? Then $hit i should buy some lotto tix, and i ride. Alot. But hey alls good dez, ur jus lookin out fer another sledder.

Top Bottom