HCR Track- How Much Do I Ask?

Jordo22

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm thinking of swapping my 10' HCR track for a 156 Camo Extreme. Just wondering what some opinions are on this track and how much I should ask for the stock track (1000kms).

I mainly ride the mountains and want the better deep snow performance without going much longer. I'm probably going to narrow-up the front end too (I know, I should of just bought an M8 but the deal was right on the HCR).

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently have a 156 x 2.5" on my wife's M8 - great track. You will need 9" wheel kit and offset rear axle to install on 153" skidframe properly, call Tracks Canada for the track - best deal I found...

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey everyone,

i'm thinking of swapping my 10' hcr track for a 156 camo extreme. Just wondering what some opinions are on this track and how much i should ask for the stock track (1000kms).

I mainly ride the mountains and want the better deep snow performance without going much longer. I'm probably going to narrow-up the front end too (i know, i should of just bought an m8 but the deal was right on the hcr).

i'll give you 400 for it

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey everyone,

i'm thinking of swapping my 10' hcr track for a 156 camo extreme. Just wondering what some opinions are on this track and how much i should ask for the stock track (1000kms).

I mainly ride the mountains and want the better deep snow performance without going much longer. I'm probably going to narrow-up the front end too (i know, i should of just bought an m8 but the deal was right on the hcr).

i'll give you 400 for it if its perfect

Jordo22

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys, and the offers. After some serious thought I decided to trade her in today for a 162 snow pro. I just figured by the time I spend the money to track it and narrow the front end I'd spend just as much as just trading it off, and would also end up with a "not really" HCR.

Hope it was a good choice. I took a chance on going to a 162 but hopefully it will rock for the type of riding I like to do. I found the HCR really easy to throw around so I think the 162 will be fine especially with the narrower stance.

Any thoughts??

mynewuseddoo

Reaction score
The m8 162 sno pro is a very maneuverable sled. You won't have any trouble throwing it around. Just throw a turbo on it and you are set!:)

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
They now make a 153 2.5" camo extreme with a new lug design. I have it. Tried it. and love it. But the pclaw is also an awesome track.

mustard73

Reaction score
They now make a 153 2.5" camo extreme with a new lug design. I have it. Tried it. and love it. But the pclaw is also an awesome track.

Got a picture? Looked on Camoplast's website and it is hard to tell what they changed in the new lug design.

Top Bottom