Have you noticed???

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I'm not working I wear pajamas.....should see how they look at you at Sorentino's when you walk in wearing plaid pajama pants and a t-shirt that says "lets flip a coin....heads I get tail, Tails I get head...."

OH Chit... I have to try that one with the wife.....

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
When I'm not working I wear pajamas.....should see how they look at you at Sorentino's when you walk in wearing plaid pajama pants and a t-shirt that says "lets flip a coin....heads I get tail, Tails I get head...."

OH Chit... I have to try that one with the wife.....

I love it...I dont have pajamas but I just might head out and get some...:eek:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Uhmmm, not sure what 'ginch' are but if there what I think they are, I quit when I was 11. And yes I know the exact time because my mom has been reminding me for about 25 years LOL

Spiderman jammies might be cool though...

Ginch are undies... its the plural of gonch, I think! Transformers are cool too, but StarWars is sooooo yesterday, FYI :d

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya thunk.....:eek::d

Actaully now you got me thinkin I personally have been bitchy lately,not on here but in life in general,I think its because of the chity sled season,or maybe my seperatoin Im goin threw but its snowin at home on the Island and Im goin up tomorrow so Im startin to feel better,anyways thanks for bringing it to mt attention and Im goin to work on being my happy self again.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actaully now you got me thinkin I personally have been bitchy lately,not on here but in life in general,I think its because of the chity sled season,or maybe my seperatoin Im goin threw but its snowin at home on the Island and Im goin up tomorrow so Im startin to feel better,anyways thanks for bringing it to mt attention and Im goin to work on being my happy self again.

Here's to ripping it up out there tomorrow and coming home with a new attitude :beer::beer::beer:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you noticed your father, brother, or partner acting strangely lately? Does he forget things, seem lethargic, or wake up sweating? If so, he may be suffering from male menopause. While this likely sounds unbelievable to most women, more and more people are suggesting that male menopause really does exist. Like female menopause, menopause in men seems to involve a drop in hormone levels around middle age. Often referred to with contempt as the "mid-life crisis," men may really be suffering from a documented illness. So grab the man in your life and make him aware of what he may be facing when he reaches middle age.
:smiliestirthepot::smiliestirthepot:

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you noticed your father, brother, or partner acting strangely lately? Does he forget things, seem lethargic, or wake up sweating? If so, he may be suffering from male menopause. While this likely sounds unbelievable to most women, more and more people are suggesting that male menopause really does exist. Like female menopause, menopause in men seems to involve a drop in hormone levels around middle age. Often referred to with contempt as the "mid-life crisis," men may really be suffering from a documented illness. So grab the man in your life and make him aware of what he may be facing when he reaches middle age.
:smiliestirthepot::smiliestirthepot:

I agree....but I call it manopause.....:eek::p

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree....but I call it manopause.....:eek::p

I don't know what they call it, but does it mean we'll get a new convertible car in our garage at any point? As long as he doesnt trade me in for a buxom, younger, blonde he can have his mid-life crisis. (Of course, if she cooked and cleaned I might consider sharing... :d)

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know what they call it, but does it mean we'll get a new convertible car in our garage at any point? As long as he doesnt trade me in for a buxom, younger, blonde he can have his mid-life crisis. (Of course, if she cooked and cleaned I might consider sharing... :d)

A enduro bike, new quad and house should take care of the crisis

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I agree all us women need wives.........:eek::rolleyes:

jeremy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree all us women need wives.........:eek::rolleyes:
I don't know what they call it, but does it mean we'll get a new convertible car in our garage at any point? As long as he doesnt trade me in for a buxom, younger, blonde he can have his mid-life crisis. (Of course, if she cooked and cleaned I might consider sharing... )

I was never into Blondes, mostly attached to red heads.....as for the behaviour.....I am at work watching the snow melt knowing that spring is here and the sled will be sitting, typical spring grouchy.....:rant:

Top Bottom