Have you noticed???

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed how bitchy the boys are on S&M lately, with the exception of the TOH members? Read through a few threads and you will see they are all jumping down one another's throats and being downright cranky, even moreso than usual... And they say we women are MOODY ?!?!?

Seems like we girlies are all happy in the afterglow of a successful ride with fellow chicas in Revey and the boys are having major PMS...

Sad really...

Bahahahahahaha!!

:smiliestirthepot::smiliestirthepot:

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Thats not true...

You are only seeing half of what was going on here...None of the 'regular' members are cranky, however we have had a few newly registered members causing a bit of an uproar here today :)

Moody, nah, thats not any of us....:d

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
march 20 and 21 for me 100%

have fun in fernie on saturday I am sure it will be great,, I was trying for sunday but the honey do... got me.....:beer:

Ha, ha, I killed the 'honey do' list last weekend, even drywalled the garage for good measure, freed me up for this weekend YAY!! One downside, the wife now sees how much I can get done if I dont take off on the weekend...bad idea...

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha, ha, I killed the 'honey do' list last weekend, even drywalled the garage for good measure, freed me up for this weekend YAY!! One downside, the wife now sees how much I can get done if I dont take off on the weekend...bad idea...

That is never a good thing to do...... Then the lists get longer

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
That is never a good thing to do...... Then the lists get longer

Yea, she even asked me to throw a load of the kids laundry in the wash tonight...I mean, c'mon, where is the washer even???? WTF??

I just threw the clothes into my laundry basket, there is some kind of magic happening in there...I throw the clothes in dirty and days later they are clean, folded and on the bed...hopefully the kids are there folded before she gets home...Ive checked twice but they are still in the hamper...not sure what to do now...:confused:

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea, she even asked me to throw a load of the kids laundry in the wash tonight...I mean, c'mon, where is the washer even???? WTF??

I just threw the clothes into my laundry basket, there is some kind of magic happening in there...I throw the clothes in dirty and days later they are clean, folded and on the bed...hopefully the kids are there folded before she gets home...Ive checked twice but they are still in the hamper...not sure what to do now...:confused:

You should feel lucky !!! My hamper just keeps getting more clothes in it, untill I do something about it !!!!

She did not think that is was as funny as I did when I took them in to the cleaners and had them do it !!

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The days are getting longer and I have no moisture, seems like the same story for the last three years.

Yes I am a farmer and yes I am bitchy!

Pray for rain!

SOB, same prayer three years in a row.....

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha! Ha! Figured I could get you guys going a little... tooo easy!! I don't see Koby on here though: he had a few crankalicious moments on here this week too. I think he needs to vent on this thread :)

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed how bitchy the boys are on S&M lately, with the exception of the TOH members? Read through a few threads and you will see they are all jumping down one another's throats and being downright cranky, even moreso than usual... And they say we women are MOODY ?!?!?

Seems like we girlies are all happy in the afterglow of a successful ride with fellow chicas in Revey and the boys are having major PMS...

Sad really...

Bahahahahahaha!!

:smiliestirthepot::smiliestirthepot:

i hope your not talking about me!...........are you? i dont think i have been bitchy!

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
You should feel lucky !!! My hamper just keeps getting more clothes in it, untill I do something about it !!!!

She did not think that is was as funny as I did when I took them in to the cleaners and had them do it !!

OMG...I did that about 5 years ago, and I am still paying for that one, just like the time I complained about how she irons my shirts...No problem she says, hasnt screwed one up ever since (yes I have to iron my own shirts now). Tried to call her bluff one night, going out for a nice supper, I grabbed the wrinkliest shirt I had, put it on, tucked it in and said Im ready...crazy broad let me wear it...Dang women...:eek:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
When I'm not working I wear pajamas.....should see how they look at you at Sorentino's when you walk in wearing plaid pajama pants and a t-shirt that says "lets flip a coin....heads I get tail, Tails I get head...."

OMG...I did that about 5 years ago, and I am still paying for that one, just like the time I complained about how she irons my shirts...No problem she says, hasnt screwed one up ever since (yes I have to iron my own shirts now). Tried to call her bluff one night, going out for a nice supper, I grabbed the wrinkliest shirt I had, put it on, tucked it in and said Im ready...crazy broad let me wear it...Dang women...:eek:

Top Bottom