Have you ever hired a guide for mountain snowmobiling?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What have your experences been like. I have had three guides 2 being good times and one being bad.
The good ones were glacier house in revelstoke and carl kusters camp in valemount.

polarsledhead

Reaction score
My group has hired a guide before. In mcbride he took us up horsey creek where we then broke trail through the trees to a place where he said nobody had been all winter. It was a great experience although on the way back he managed to cause a 3 sled pile up. When he was getting off my friends sled his snow pants caught the gold finger and drove my friends m6 into my dads dragon then pushed the dragon into my rmk.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few years ago a bunch of us got together and stayed and rode with Rene St Onge in Sicamouse. We hit eagles pass two days with him then rode it on our own the third day. I would recommend him and or his lodge to any sledder looking for a great sledding experience.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few years ago a bunch of us got together and stayed and rode with Rene St Onge in Sicamouse. We hit eagles pass two days with him then rode it on our own the third day. I would recommend him and or his lodge to any sledder looking for a great sledding experience.

The lodge is great and riding with Rene is a blast.

Top Bottom