Have to toot our horn here (Sorry!)

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If this looks like a shameless plug, it kind of is. ;)

Just wanted to share with you guys what Terry did this year!

Not only has T&T continued our support for the Betties, but we've also teamed up with the McBride snowmobile club to get them a new work sled. This is awesome and I'm very proud to work at a dealership who continues to support our sport and the people who support our sport.

*Warm fuzzies for everyone!*

new sled 007.jpg

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I rode cat or yamaha, there would be no question where I would buy from. Chatted Terry up at the sled show and bought a great little folding stilh saw from him. Wish all the dealers at the sled show were as willing to help as he was. Have a story of poor customer service from another canadian sled shop, but won't hijack this thread. Hear nothing but great stuff continually about this business. Top shelf.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is exactly what we strive for! Thank you, so much.

ps. you'll love that saw... The boys used one to cut an aluminum shovel handle one time when someone snapped their steering post to rig it to get out of the hills. :cool:

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No need to apologize - T&T Powersports is hands down the best shop I've ever dealt with, and the people who are there are the reason I will continue to shop there. My only complaint is you folks should have received a Platinum status from Sno Riders rather then Silver...

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also agree. Never been treated better by any dealership anywhere. It's not a buy and sell relationship. It's a friendship. Service A1, Staff A1, knowledge A1. T&T. Goes out of there way to keep the Customer happy. Look forward to the years to come with T&T as my go to dealer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom