Hasler Avalanche, recovered body today.

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a great story on CTVEDMONTON.CA on the man Hal we lost to the Hazler avy........if you guys want to see the man and his family we lost you should check it out..also ITVEDMONTON did a great story too... He will be sadly missed in the little Village of Rycroft....RIP HAL...

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Condolences.

I dont know much about abs packs but after reading reading this im thinking they need some kind of compression trigger to deploy it if there isnt one already, if you get caught off guard like it sounds like what happened here it would go off instead of pulling a chord.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
My Condolences.

I dont know much about abs packs but after reading reading this im thinking they need some kind of compression trigger to deploy it if there isnt one already, if you get caught off guard like it sounds like what happened here it would go off instead of pulling a chord.

its a good idea... but just wont work

backseatrider

Reaction score
Thanks for explaining what happened and most especially for taking the time to work in the recovery effort. Many people take for granted the people who make up the search and rescue teams but in my eyes every single one of them is a hero!

Top Bottom