has this ever happen to you

polarsledhead

Reaction score
ok so we were at waters edge. we got 20km away from the cabin. there was 8 of us we were looking for the trail but it was blocked so then we were going back to the cabin one sled ran out of oil so 2 guy left to go get oil they put the sled in the bush. so then we left and my uncle from fiji his sled broke down and my dad had to tow him back to the cabin. and every time my dad tryed to go faster he throw snow a my uncle so when we got to the cabin now and we open the hood and it is full of snow.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Broken Crank tow out

Attachments

• IMG_0001_9a.jpg
    IMG_0001_9a.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 32

Mr RMK

Reaction score
ok so we were at waters edge. we got 20km away from the cabin. there was 8 of us we were looking for the trail but it was blocked so then we were going back to the cabin one sled ran out of oil so 2 guy left to go get oil they put the sled in the bush. so then we left and my uncle from fiji his sled broke down and my dad had to tow him back to the cabin. and every time my dad tryed to go faster he throw snow a my uncle so when we got to the cabin now and we open the hood and it is full of snow.

Ya it has happened to me also when I rode a Spu-doo but not since I got my polaris lol just kidding eithier put in som screen to filter out the snow or duct tape

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes and does it ever make for an unpleasant ride!!!! This is why we now tie the bumpers directly to each other.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes and does it ever make for an unpleasant ride!!!! This is why we now tie the bumpers directly to each other.

yup tie the bumpers or put track up on tunnel of the tow sled and flip the skis around or tie the outside ski of the dead sled (if the track turns) to the rear bumper, it has to be tight and works great especialy once ya find the trail, but single track towing is not fun and it is messy...

polarsledhead

Reaction score
yup tie the bumpers or put track up on tunnel of the tow sled and flip the skis around or tie the outside ski of the dead sled (if the track turns) to the rear bumper, it has to be tight and works great especialy once ya find the trail, but single track towing is not fun and it is messy...

ya but at the time my dads tunnel you could only put 15 lb on the tunnel so we could not put the track on the tunnel or bumper to bumper

Top Bottom