Has anyone dealt with gnarly parts online?

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recently had a bad experience with them.

Placed my order on the 11th of March. They billed my card for the entire order on the 12th. The website said they would call if there was a backorder or anything amiss. Didn't hear anything so assumed it was on the way. A week and a half later, the order still showed in 'checking' stage. I made a phone call and was told they were still waiting for parts.
A week later, I call back, am told they were looking into my rad guards and would call me back. The return phone call never occured.
The next day I called back to let them know they hadn't returned my call. The gentleman said he would ship what he had, but he was waiting for sprockets as well (something that hadn't been told to me until this point). I told them to ship what they had and send the back orders when they arrived.
I have recieved all of my order in two shipments, minus the rad guards so far.

The short story, they were REAL quick to bill me, and the only times I had talked to them were the times I called in. They did recently call and ask if I wanted to wait for the rad gaurds or approach something else.
Frankly, I wouldn't have been bent out of shape provided they called me to tell me they didn't have the stock, or if they held off on billing my card until items were shipping. The lack of communication will likely cause me to not shop there again.

Just my experience, yours may vary.

Tristan88

Reaction score
Same thing is currently happeneing to me charged my card right now, so I called to see why it was still in the checking status and they are waiting for chain guides to come in. They have not shipped any of the other parts thus far. Would be nice if they had a status on the site stating if parts are in stock or a phone call would have been nice. Like you said quick to charge no rush in any other way. Guess that's the life of ordering online.

Top Bottom