Harvest 2010

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
most people don't know but...............1 in 7 jobs in Canada are related to agiculture !

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is that including the growing of BC Bud as it is agricultural in nature....aren't statistics skewed for what various people want to see?:d:d:d

Couldn't tell ya bud...but I was listeneing to a program just yesterday while working out in the garage and that was a stat they quoted...another one was that we are losing 15 farms or farmers per month....THATS not a good one! A country that loses its agriculture is a lost Country! Give another politician a pat on the back for another job well done!:mad:

Last edited:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
200 acres left out of 4000, will finish tomorrow, Iam tired.:(

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The last of 2010 goes out through one of the rotors. Done, and done......... Iam bored! Now what?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 227

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, all zerotill. Need to worry about these" mountains" we didn't have storage space for.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 176

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just had a whole rash of H.I.D lights being stole around the area off of combines that are left in the fields overnight. These lights are upwards of 500 to a grand each, are being stole for grow ops, and here like a sucker i've been buying my lights.:confused:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
We just had a whole rash of H.I.D lights being stole around the area off of combines that are left in the fields overnight. These lights are upwards of 500 to a grand each, are being stole for grow ops, and here like a sucker i've been buying my lights.:confused:
....friggen thieves!!!

Hicktown

Reaction score
Them Dam drug growers and dealers make more money than any farmer could imagine, and yet still steal from farmers!?!?! That's shameful... @$$ clowns

Snorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ouch that sucks. do you also have the problem of people coming in and stealing diesel overnight out of the combines and trucks? We lost just over a 1000 gallons this year by the time harvest was done.:rant:

of course they never showed the nights I sat out there all night:( go figure.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ouch that sucks. do you also have the problem of people coming in and stealing diesel overnight out of the combines and trucks? We lost just over a 1000 gallons this year by the time harvest was done.:rant:

Unfrickin real....The stealin bastages are everywhere !!!! Hang'em high I say! and like stealin liufghts off Combines???? WTF is with that???!!!!

carguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We would always park deep in the field so the combines couldn't be seen from the road in the dark.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just talked to another buddy, they had 8g worth of
HID's stolen south of manville a couple of nights ago.
Cops remark was" guess you farmers need to learn not to Leave your equipment out in the fields", thanks for the tip Danno.

bergy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All done until the ground freezes then we can get the rest. Here is one pic of many stucks. Truck never did get in the field. Had to take the combine to the road every time.

Attachments

• Harvest 2010 012.jpg
    Harvest 2010 012.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 116
Top Bottom