Harness's

Puffer99

Reaction score
I haven't found any reasonable dealers here yet. Ordered my last set direct from Crow, They charged less for shipping than the other places I looked.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks,..

I see they sell the non padded for like $73, but then the pads for them are like $22,.. you can get 3" padded "H" style for like $89 plus $10 shipping from UTV crap.

Did you get the "H" pr "Y" style?

Was gonna get the 3" for the front and the 2" for the kids in the back.

Puffer99

Reaction score
That is a good price. I'm not a fan of UTV Crap though so didn't look there. lol I use the 2" Y Harness without pads and the automotive buckle in mine. I'm always wearing rain gear and in the mud so the pads would be a waste. I really like the automotive buckle, makes it way easier to get into. The hook and latch is tougher to get everything together if your getting out very often. If your kids are very small I would look at the junior harnesses. My Girlfriend is 5' tall and 100lbs and cant get these 2" harnesses tight so with kids it would be even bigger.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna be in RD on the 29th,.. maybe if you are around I will come and have a look at your machine and shoot the poop for a little bit. I looked and you're only about 20min away.

Ignatious

Reaction score
I got my 3" crow harness off e-bay for 93$ each with shipping. got them in under a week. I Love them no rubbing no jamming adjusters anymore, they are a bit of a pain to do up if your constantly getting in and out. But probly one of the best upgrades i've done yet. I was going to do the 2" but have no regrest going to the 3" 4-point harness

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
contact baja north, i got rci 3" 5 points for $110 for a set of 2 i think plus shipping out of kamloops, it was a limited sale, as they bought up a bunch of stock, but they are great to deal with

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a set of 3'' Dragon Fire Racing ones and would recommend them to everyone. They are very comfy and work well. I rolled the rzr and stayed in my seat and didn't get hurt from them either.

Attachments

• 2SRBL_1.jpg
    2SRBL_1.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 76
  • j.jpg
    j.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 88
  • june 6th 040.jpg
    june 6th 040.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 89
Top Bottom