Reaction score
I'm looking between the G2 Bakflip and the

Anyone heard or any issues with either?
Or know someone with them?

The undercover I was quoted at 766 and bakflip at around 850-900

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Before you buy, if you havent already, check out the prices at Cap-it in the west end. Some stuff is way cheaper then anywhere else in Canada.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a bakflip. Never again as It didnt seal well after a few months and one of the panels cracked.

I may be a neat freak, but I noticed it faded a lot too

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a bak flip on my half ton for 3 years and never had a problem or any fading. Get a tail gate seal kit and it seals up almost air tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I looked into those backflips and the undercover, covers, and heard that the rubber edge seals crack after a year or so.
On my cabelas I had an Extang trifold, and it was ok, but the rubber gaskets kinda started to unstick from the panels.
My new truck I got the Diamondback, with the spray on coating. It was pricey, but it is pretty awesome. YOu can load chit on top, but as much work as a canopy to take off.

One word of caution about Cap-It. They quoted me a price, saying they will install... and took my downpayment.
Upon picking up the top, after they installed it, they added an extra $120 to the overall cost. It was done properly, but I wish they would have told me about the extra fees...'

rondun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Extang Trifold.....I hate this cover. I have had no problems with the cover just the seals. After I wash my truck and wipe it down water will pour out the sides of the tonneau. I have tried to seal the sides...no luck....I have a kid that wants to buy it.....I might sell....problem solved

Top Bottom