Hard starting

05765scott

Reaction score
2014 pro 800 sled ran fine first 350km stock with just a can and tether. Sat in enclosed with heat on took 20 pulls to start, no lights coming on, sounded like a sick moose, back fired once, checked tether finally fired up ran great then next time -25 out cold trailer took -15 pulls to finally start only last few pulls had lights coming on dropped off for first service today any ideas?

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a Polaris tether give me all sorts of grief.
Pretty easy to un plug the tether and see what happens....
Or at the very least have someone hold down the little button inside where the tether hooks up too.

Turts, typing on Tapatalk

[Freerider]-

Reaction score
I've been having a starting issue too. It started just after 200km, I went to start it the one day and it took almost 10 pulls. You could hear it fire after the 3rd but only one revolution under its own power. It did this for the rest of the pulls until it finally started. Took it into the dealer and they said it started first pull for them. I had this problem when it was cold, and after a day of being plus 2, so I haven't found the temperature affects it. Got it back, it was good for a while, had the issue again, and now lately its 2nd pull again and she fires right up.

05765scott

Reaction score
I hope they figure it out, not worried to much right now weathers +26 in Mexico lol just don't wanna have to figure out any issues with a new sled that's why I bought new so no fixing by me

Top Bottom