Happy Canada Day... What You Doing For It??

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HEY ALL... HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!:canadaflag::canadaflag:
WHAT YOU ALL DOING FOR CANADA DAY??? I'M CLEANIN' THE GARAGE AND YARD A BIT(THEY'RE STILL RESIDING OUR HOUSE AND IT'S A FRIGGIN' MESS IN THE YARD.... PROBABLY A LITTLE SHOPPING AND THEN FIREWORKS TOMORROW NITE. OH CANADA..... OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAND....ETC, ETC... BEER DAY!!!!! :beer::d:beer: :canadaflag::canadaflag::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm screen printing 415 t-shirts tomorrow... NOT impressed. :mad: My wife is even LESS impressed as she is helping out all day long :d:d:d I love it when she has to suffer over the holidays just like I do. Family Business!! :):)

I really do wish I could relax with the kids all day but this is our bread and butter season... work first :rolleyes:

Photo below is a shot of our shop while we were screening 4000 tees for Canada day last year... for Strathcona County celebrations.

Happy Canada Day everyone :d

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be celebrating Canada Day and the great Country we have the luxury of living in, by increasing my income so I can give the great government running our fantastic country more money! :d:canadaflag::flagca:

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Triple time thats awesome. i was trying to work today for money. However it's vehicle lubs job day and a garage polish. Hope all have a good day

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Working - 30th day in a row

Happy Canada Day all! Be safe out there, don't drink and drive!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Workin'....no such thing as Stat holidays for this kid.:(:( Have one for me all you lucky buggers that are getting paid to drink beer all day long.:beer::beer:

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to find where the comments are of staff calling in sick, but ........... Anyways still has to do with Canada Day. 1 quit due to too hard and the other had no car battery, and one was late by 2 hours. And this is what happened to me today,. why, because staff didn't show up..... ps. haVE TO BLAME SOMEONE, INSTEAD OF A PURE ACCIDENT AND YA......IT WAS OIL AND i HAD TO DRIVE HOME IN MY UNDERWARE. hUMMMMMM.
Trust me, it was not fun, Three other staff in beater thank god they were the girls. OMG. I would have had a garbage bag over my pants, like hell I would be taking them off. Still by the time I got home I burnt my legs with the oil, . :ha_ha::ha_ha: All they kept saying is LOL at least you were not in your truck. LOLOL it was so thick I carved oil in the paint on my leg.

Top Bottom