Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, November 9, 2023.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif......slednk...... having birthdays today.

slednk has 230 posts in the S&M History book and is from Perryvale, AB. slednk has been a member since September of 2008 and was last on the pages in October of 2023. Enjoy the day slednk. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone. ๐ŸŽ‰

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, November 10, 2023........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 8 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Happy birthday everyone ๐ŸŽ‰

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, November 11, 2023........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 3 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, November 12, 2023.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 8 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif โ€™s ......dpolacik....Ricki Bobby...... having birthdays today.

dpolacik is from Sparwood, BC and has 1,753 posts laid down. dpolacik has been a member since November of 2010 and was on the pages this month. Have a great day Derek and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of olโ€™ fernieโ€™s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Ricki Bobby hales from Sturgeon County, AB with 837 posts on the pages of the S&M History books. Ricki Bobby joined the forum in October of 2015 and was on the pages this morning at 5:53 am. Have a great day Rob and coming your way today are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of olโ€™ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, November 13, 2023........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 2 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, November 14, 2023........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 2 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, November 15, 2023.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 4 members and all 4 are Active vip-member.gif โ€™s ......06yamahaapex....young-gun....banditpowdercoat....solarguy...... having birthdays today.

06yamahaapex has 520 posts laid down and calls Stony plain, AB home. 06yamahaapex joined the forum in September of 2007 and was on the pages yesterday at 5:24 pm. Enjoy the day 06yamahaapex. :beer: :beer:

young-gun is from Edmonton, AB and has 382 posts in the S&M Archives. young-gun has been a member since March of 2010 and was on the pages yesterday at 4:51 am. Enjoy the day young-gun. :beer: :beer:

banditpowdercoat is celebrating the big 5 OH, with 310 posts, and a join date in November of 2010. banditpowdercoat hales from Malakwa, AB and was on the pages last Monday. Have a great day Dan and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of olโ€™ fernie. :beer: :beer:

solarguy is an Alberta dude with 155 posts in the S&M History book. solarguy joined the site in December of 2014 and was last on the pages in April of 2023. Have a great day Rich and also coming your way, are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of olโ€™ fernieโ€™s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, November 16, 2023........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, November 17, 2023.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There is 1 member who happens to be an Active vip-member.gif ......thumperracing...... having a birthday today.

thumperracing is from Milo, AB and has 208 posts laid down. thumperracing has been a member since December of 2009 and was last on the pages in February of 2023. Have a great day Byron and coming your way for your enjoyment today are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of olโ€™ fernieโ€™s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, November 18, 2023.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......revybyu...... having birthdays today.

revybyu is from Calgary, AB and has 864 posts in the S&M History book. revybyu joined the forum in November of 2008 and was on the pages last Thursday at 8:06 am. Have a great day Brian and coming your way today are a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of olโ€™ fernieโ€™s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, November 19, 2023.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 5 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif โ€™s ......AxysAssault....UltraLiteTriple...... having birthdays today.

AxysAssault is from Calgary, AB and has 473 posts laid down. AxysAssault joined the forum in March of 2016 and was last on the pages last Friday at 9:55 pm. Enjoy the day AxysAssault. :beer: :beer:

UltraLiteTriple has 189 posts in the S&M History book and hales from Salmon Arm, BC. UltraLiteTriple has been a member since November of 2007 and was last seen in May of 2023. Enjoy the day UltraLiteTriple. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, November 20, 2023.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 2 members who happens to be Active vip-member.gifโ€™s ......Scrambled....sethier...... having a birthday today.

Scrambled hales from Nanoose Bay, BC and has 1,085 posts laid down. Scrambled has been a member since March of 2009 and was on the pages yesterday at 7:46 pm. Have a great day Jim.

sethier has listed his location as โ€œunknown" and has 166 posts in the S&M pages. sethier joined the forum in October of 2013 and was also on the pages yesterday. Have a great day sethier.

Coming to Nanoose Bay and an โ€œunknownโ€ location are a couple of virtual wobbly pops for the both of you compliments of olโ€™ fernie. :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, November 21, 2023........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, November 22, 2023................๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰

In the process of doing my research this morning this came up........
No users match the specified criteria.

That statement tells me that there are no members disclosing their birthday in the information in the profiles.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, November 23, 2023........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, November 24, 2023.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......+SLEDWRECKS+...... having birthdays today.

+SLEDWRECKS+ is from Sylvan Lake, AB and has 457 posts laid down. +SLEDWRECKS+ joined the forum in September of 2012 and was on the pages this morning, minutes ago. Have a great day Jason and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of olโ€™ series virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, November 25, 2023.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif......SUMMIT TREE...... having birthdays today.

SUMMIT TREE hales from Bonnyville, AB and there are 2,064 posts on the pages of the S&M History book with his handle on them. SUMMIT TREE joined the forum in October of 2012 and was on the pages yesterday at 6:50 pm. Have a great day Jason and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of olโ€™ fernieโ€™s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Top Bottom