Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, June 1, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif’s ......mclean....brianm..... having birthdays today.

mclean has 1,401 posts laid down and is from Alberta Beach, AB. mclean joined the forum in November of 2010 and was on the pages last Wednesday at 5:20 am. Have a great day Nick and coming your way are a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

brianm hales from Gull Lake, SK and has 210 posts to his credit. brianm has been a member since January of 2013 and was on the pages last Friday at 6:58 pm. Have a great day Brian and you will also receive a couple virtual wobbly pops from ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone. 🎉

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, June 2, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 6 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......OnlyPolaris..... having birthdays today.

OnlyPolaris has 1,960 posts in the S&M History book and is from Lloydminster, AB. OnlyPolaris joined the forum in April of 2008 and was on the pages yesterday at 9;20 pm. Have a great day Stephen and coming your way today are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, June 3, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......bgraff1..... having birthdays today.

bgraff1 is from Lloydminster, AB and has 190 posts in the S&M Archives. bgraff1 joined the site in October of 2010 and was last on the pages in January of 2023. Enjoy the day bgraff1. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, June 4, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif......niner..... having birthdays today.

niner hales from Lacombe, AB and has 7,049 posts in the History book. niner has been a member since March of 2009 providing us with humoursome menes, progressive pictures of central Alberta dairy barns that his company builds, and pictures of awesome R&R with his family. niner was on the pages yesterday at 4:24 pm. Enjoy the day Curtis and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment today, compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, June 5, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......TylerG....thump..... having birthdays today.

TylerG is from Parkland County, AB and has 28,719 posts laid down. TylerG is an Administrator and a Moderator (Super Mod Geek, in that he can and does look after the little geeky problems that may occur from time to time) on this great forum. TylerG is also the go-to-guy to help members with problems that members have setting up profiles, dealing with tech issues, etc.. TylerG joined the site in November of 2006 and was on the pages half an hour ago. Have a great day Tyler and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

thump, believe it or not, is from Earth and has 313 posts in the S&M History books. thump joined the forum in November of 2007 and was on the pages yesterday at 7:18 pm. Enjoy the day thump. :beer: :beer:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Happy birthday boss 🍺🍺

Was going to post a pic for you, but couldn’t find anything that wouldn’t get me banned 😲🤣😎

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, June 6, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, June 7, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......fnDan....Canuk..... having birthdays today.

fnDan is from Foothills County, AB and has 1,440 posts in the S&M Archives. fnDan has been a member since December of 2006 and was on the pages yesterday at 12:51 pm. Have a great day Dan and coming your way today are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Canuk hales from Edmonton, AB and has 438 posts laid down. Canuk joined the forum in November of 2008 and was last on the pages in April of 2023. Enjoy the day Canuk. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, June 8, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......Staple_STI....vanislerev..... having birthdays today.

Staple_STI hales from Calgary, AB and has 440 posts in the S&M History book. Staple_STI joined the forum in September of 2012 and was on the pages earlier today at 6:14 am. Have a great day Tyler and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment later today compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

vanislerev is from Clearwater County, AB with 213 posts laid down. vanislerev has been a member since July of 2008 and was on the pages yesterday at 1: 57 pm. Enjoy the day vanislerev. :beer: :beer:

Top Bottom