Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, April 8, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, April 9, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......whoDEANie....Dooitorbust..... having birthdays today.

whoDEANie hales from Edmonton, AB and has 4,633 posts laid down. whoDEANie has been a member since February of 2009 and was on the pages in February of 2023. Have a great day Dean and here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment today compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Dooitorbust is from Ft. McMurray, AB/Kamloops, BC with 1,373 posts in the S&M History book. Dooitorbust joined the forum in October of 2012 and was on the pages today at 4:34 am. have a great day Jason and coming your way today are a couple of virtual wobbly pops from ol’ fernie's virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone. 🎉

;party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, April 10, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Lunch_Box..... having birthdays today.

Lunch_Box hales from Leduc County, AB and has 1,278 posts in the S&M Archives. Lunch_Box joined the site in October of 2007 and was on the pages at 7:04 am. have a great day Kris and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, April 11, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......Puba....CatMan16..... having birthdays today.

Puba is from the GBCA , AB and has 6,060 posts in the History book. Puba has been a member since October of 2025 and was on the pages in March of 2023. Have a great day Dale and coming your way today are a couple complimentary virtual wobbly pops. :beer: :beer:

CatMan16 hales from Red Deer, AB and has 1,185 posts laid down. CatMan16 joined the forum in November of 2007 and was in the pages in March of 2023. Have a great day Jason and here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, April 12, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......sledhead_2002..... having birthdays today.

sledhead_2002 is from Winnipeg, MB and has 2,200 posts laid down on the pages of the S&M History book. sledhead_2002 has been a member since March of 2023 and was on the pages yesterday at 3:35 am. Enjoy the day sledhead_2002. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone: 🎉

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, April 13, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......d mills....zal..... having birthdays today.

d mills is from Camrose, AB and there are 3,225 posts on the pages of the S&M Archives with his handle on them. d mills has been a member since November of 2009 and was last seen in January of 2023. Have a great day Dustin and here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie for your enjoyment today. :beer: :beer:

zal hales from northern AB/BC and has 1,925 posts laid down. zal joined the forum in January of 2009 and was on the pages this morning at 5:50 am. Have a great day Tim and I am sending you a couple of virtual wobbly pops also. I am so thankful that Ron allowed me to have the opportunity to pass around a couple wobbly pops to all the birthday peeps. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, April 14, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

sledhead_2002

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.imperialseed.com
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, April 12, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif......sledhead_2002..... having birthdays today.

sledhead_2002 is from Winnipeg, MB and has 2,200 posts laid down on the pages of the S&M History book. sledhead_2002 has been a member since March of 2023 and was on the pages yesterday at 3:35 am. Enjoy the day sledhead_2002. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone: 🎉

Just rolled the ageometer to the double nickel, 55!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, April 15, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for April 16, 2023................🎉 🎉

In the process of doing my research this morning this came up........
No users match the specified criteria.

That statement tells me that there are no members disclosing their birthday in the information in the profiles.

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Mondayday, April 17, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif......Diamondledinc..... having birthdays today.

Diamondledinc hales from Calgary, AB and has 430 posts in the S&M Archives. Diamondledinc joined the forum in November of 2012 and was last seen in October of 2022. Enjoy the day Diamondledinc. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, April 18, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, April 19, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, April 20, 2023........🎉 🎉

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for April 21, 2023................🎉 🎉

In the process of doing my research this morning this came up........
No users match the specified criteria.

That statement tells me that there are no members disclosing their birthday in the information in the profiles.

Top Bottom