Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I see that Rhodesie has a birthday today as well. Happy birthday Trev! 🍺🍺
If what Ken has stated is true (I have no reason to doubt him as he does keep a note book with notes in it), Happy birthday Trevor.
Here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops from ol’ fernie’s virtual tab for your enjoyment today. :beer: :beer:

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If what Ken has stated is true (I have no reason to doubt him as he does keep a note book with notes in it), Happy birthday Trevor.
Here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops from ol’ fernie’s virtual tab for your enjoyment today. :beer: :beer:

Saw it on Factbook buddy! 😉🍺

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Trevor

Mang.jpg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thanks Doug!
Hope you and Bev are doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are welcome Brad.
Hope all is well with you in another new location. We are fine for our age. Just patiently waiting for sled parts, new hydraulic deck & new to me truck to get out of the truck doc’s place.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, March 3, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......norona....dragonweld28...... having birthdays today.

norona hales from North Vancouver, BC and has 1,998 posts on the pages of the S&M History book. norona has been a member since January of 2009 and was on the pages yesterday at 5:31 am. Have a great day Dave and coming your way compliments of ol’ fernie are a couple of virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment sometime today. :beer: :beer:

dragonweld28 is from Edmonton, AB with 1,228 posts laid down. dragonweld28 joined the forum in December of 2011 and was on the pages last Wednesday at12:24 pm. dragonweld28 is also one of the many active supporting Vendors on site. Enjoy the day Ben and here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab for your enjoyment today. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone. 🎉

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, March 4, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 7 members including 3 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......sweld....powpowpowpow....PonyboyCurtis...... having birthdays today.

sweld has 1,337 posts in the Archives since becoming a member in December of 2009. sweld is from Redwater, AB and was on the pages this morning at 5:39 am. Enjoy the day sweld. :beer: :beer:

powpowpowpow hales rom Canada and has 230 posts laid down. powpowpowpow joined the forum in May of 2013 and was last on the pages in February of 2023. Have a great day powpowpowpow. :beer: :beer:

PonyboyCurtis has 194 posts in the History book and is from Fruitvale, BC. PonyboyCurtis joined the site in August of 2010 and was last on the pages in January of 2023. Enjoy the day PonyboyCurtis. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, March 4, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 3 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......Clode....DV-ENT....Mcstuck...... having birthdays today.

Clode is from BC and has 28,685 posts on the pages of the History books. Clode has been a member since January of 2012 and was on the pages last Friday at 7:12 pm. Have a great day Claude and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

DV-ENT hales from Prides, AB and Malakwas, BC with 340 posts laid down. Joining the forum in February of 2010, DV-ENT was on the pages last Tuesday at 8;30 pm. Have a great day Terry and here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops coming your way with ol’ fernie’s birthday wishes. :beer: :beer:

Mcstuck is an Alberta dude with 204 posts in the Archives. Mcstuck joined the site in January of 2020 and was on the pages yesterday at 1: 21 pm. Enjoy the day Mcstuck. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, March 6, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, March 7, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are no members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Happy birthday to anyone who didn’t register on the profile and is celebrating a birthday today. 🎉

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, March 8, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Sessionsdoo...... having birthdays today.

Sessionsdoo hales from Kamloops and has laid down 594 posts since joining the forum in February of 2017. Sessionsdoo was on the pages this morning at 3:21 am. Have a great day Carson and here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops coming your way compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, March 9, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 6 members including 4 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......Dragonalain....handyandy....MoThEr TrUcKeR....dropitbuster...... having birthdays today.

Dragonalain calls Saskatoon, SK home and has 771 posts in the S&M History books. Dragonalain has been a member since April of 2009 and was on the pages minutes ago. Enjoy the day Dragonalain. :beer: :beer:

handyandy is from Swift Current, Sk with 543 posts laid down. handyandy joined the site in March of 2014 and was on the pages yesterday at 6:15 pm. Have a great day Andrew and here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

MoThEr TrUcKeR has 363 posts laid down and is from Alberta. MoThEr TrUcKeR joined the forum in October of 2011 and was last on the pages in January of 2023. Enjoy the day MoThEr TrUcKeR. :beer: :beer:

dropitbuster hales from terrace, BC and has 206 posts in the S&M Archives. dropitbuster has been a member since January of 2011 and was last on the site in February of 2023. Enjoy the day dropitbuster. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Fridayday, March 10, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, March 11, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......beerwolf....banditelectric...... having birthdays today.

beerwolf is a BC boy with 344 posts laid down. beerwolf joined the site in May of 2012 and was on the pages yesterday at 8:15 pm. Enjoy the day beerwolf. :beer: :beer:

banditelectric hales from Caroline, AB and has 214 posts in the S&M Archives. banditelectric has been a member since October of 2209 an was also on the pages yesterday. Enjoy the day banditelectric. :beer: :beer:

Top Bottom