Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Monday, March 15, 2021...............:yo:..............

Today's Birthdays

There are only Newbies (40) on the birthday list today. The
rules.gif
state; no lies nor stories will be told until one becomes a
attachment.php
with 200+ posts. Happy birthday to the Newbies, as well as, those who are not on the list
beer.gif
beer.gif

:happybday:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Tuesday, March 16, 2021.................:yo:.....................

Today's Birthdays

There are 49 Newbies, 1 Starter, and 2
attachment.php
's......250mark1....Rucky.....celebrating birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

250mark1 is a Blackfalds, AB dude with 1,205 posts in the S&M archives. 250mark1 joined the site in December of 2007 and was on the pages this morning at 5:48 am. Enjoy the day 250mark1 and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops for you today on ol' fernie's tab :beer: :beer:

Rucky calls Fort Saskatchewan, AB home and has 2,072 posts in the history books. Rucky began his S&M cruising in February of 2007 and was last on the pages in January of 2019. Enjoy the day Rucky. ;beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone :dance:

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Wednesday, March 17, 2021..........................:yo:...............

Today's Birthdays

There are 35 Newbies, 1 Starter, and 2
attachment.php
's......lexy....heinracing.....celebrating birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

lexy has 4,399 posts in the S&M history books since joining the site in February of 2007. lexy hales from Blue River, BC and was on the pages this month. Enjoy the day lexy :beer: :beer:

heinracing is from South Dakota and has 7,591 posts placed into the archives. heinracing joined the forum in September of 2008 and was last on the pages in May of 2010. Have a great day :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thursday, March 18, 2021....................:yo:.................

Today's Birthdays

There are only Newbies (43) and Starters (1) on the birthday list today. The
rules.gif
attachment.php
with 200+ posts. Happy birthday to the Newbies and the Starter, as well as, those who are not on the list
beer.gif
beer.gif

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Friday, March 19, 2021...........:yo:........

Today's Birthdays

There are 39 Newbies, 3 Starters, and 3
attachment.php
's......Flygirl21....porkhaaks....Justinvr81.....celebrating birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

Flygirl21 hales from McBride, BC and has 211 posts laid down since joining the site in January of 2008. Flygirl21 was last on the pages in January of 2016. Enjoy the day :beer:

porkhaaks lives "in an IGLOO somewhere near Hay Lakes", AB with 287 posts under his handle. porkhaaks joined the site in October of 2007 and was last on the pages in June of 2013. Have a good day :beer:

Justinvr81 calls Tumbler Ridge, BC
home, has placed 214 posts into the archives. Justinvr81 joined the forum in January of 2014 and was on the pages earlier this month. Enjoy the day Justin :beer:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Saturday, March 20, 2021..................:yo:..................

Today's Birthdays

There are 41 Newbies, 1 Starter, and 2
attachment.php
's......shan....rsaruk.....celebrating birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

shan was from Ft. Saskatchewan, AB and placed 8,921 posts into the S&M history books. shan joined the forum
join November of 2007 and was last on the pages in November of 2014. Enjoy the day Shannon :beer: :beer:

rsaruk hales from Stony Plain, AB and has 360 posts in the archives. rsaruk joined the site in July of 2009 and was on the pages this month. Have a great day rsaruk :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Sunday, March 21, 2021...............:yo:..................

Today's Birthdays

There are only Newbies (22) and Starters (2) on the birthday list today. The
rules.gif
attachment.php
with 200+ posts. Happy birthday to the Newbies and the Starters, as well as, those who are not on the list
beer.gif
beer.gif

happybday.gif

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Monday, March 22, 2021...............:yo:.............

Today's Birthdays

There are only Newbies (33) and Starters (2) on the birthday list today. The
rules.gif
attachment.php
with 200+ posts. Happy birthday to the Newbies and the Starters, as well as, those who are not on the list
beer.gif
beer.gif

happybday.gif

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Tuesday, March 23, 2021.......................:yo:............

Today's Birthdays

There are 33 Newbies, 2 Starters, and 3
attachment.php
's......Trashy....FatGuy....Blueriversledz-Digger.....celebrating birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

Trashy, the second highest Top Poster with 114,075 posts and counting, hales from Calgary, AB. A very active Moderator and poster of member loving photos in various threads throughout the forum, Trashy joined the site in November of 2008 and was on the pages this morning at 7:26 am. Enjoy the day Doug and here's a couple wobbly pops on my virtual tab to refresh yourself after your driving today. :beer: :beer:

FatGuy says his Location is......."the CN shack along the tracks by Allen Creek". FatGuy joined the forum in August of 2009, placed 492 posts into the history books, and was on the pages this morning at 7:12 am. Have a great day Kelly and a couple virtual beers sometime today on ol' fernie's tab :beer: :beer:

Blueriversledz-Digger is from Blue River, BC and has 267 posts laid down since becoming a member in December of 2011. Blueriversledz-Digger was last on the pages in March of 2018. Have a great day Daniel. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday every one :dance:

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tuesday, March 23, 2021.......................:yo:............

Today's Birthdays

There are 33 Newbies, 2 Starters, and 3 https://www.snowandmud.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=198479&d=1472684104's......Trashy....FatGuy....Blueriversledz-Digger.....celebrating birthdays today. https://www.snowandmud.com/images/smilies/beer.gif https://www.snowandmud.com/images/smilies/beer.gif

Trashy, the second highest Top Poster with 114,075 posts and counting, hales from Calgary, AB. A very active Moderator and poster of member loving photos in various threads throughout the forum, Trashy joined the site in November of 2008 and was on the pages this morning at 7:26 am. Enjoy the day Doug and here's a couple wobbly pops on my virtual tab to refresh yourself after your driving today. :beer: :beer:

FatGuy says his Location is......."the CN shack along the tracks by Allen Creek". FatGuy joined the forum in August of 2009, placed 492 posts into the history books, and was on the pages this morning at 7:12 am. Have a great day Kelly and a couple virtual beers sometime today on ol' fernie's tab :beer: :beer:

Blueriversledz-Digger is from Blue River, BC and has 267 posts laid down since becoming a member in December of 2011. Blueriversledz-Digger was last on the pages in March of 2018. Have a great day Daniel. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday every one :dance:

Thank you Doug. I will take you up on your offer today :beer: :beer:

Top Bottom