Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I always look forward to checking out this thread Doug. Keep up the great work.

Here is a couple for you buddy.

Much appreciated images-4.jpeg Mike.

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thursday, December 10, 2020..............:yo:................

Today's Birthdays

There are 30 Newbies, 3 Starters, and 2
attachment.php
's......Scuba....Doo800ho.....celebrating birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

Scuba hales from Ft. McMurray, AB and has placed 1,222 posts onto the pages of this forum. Scuba joined the site in October of 2008 and was last on the pages in July of 2020. Enjoy the day Scuba. :beer: :beer:

Doo800ho is from Blackfalds, AB and since joining the site in February of 2009, has placed 294 posts in the archives. Doo800ho was last on the forum pages in January of 2014. Have a great day Doo800ho. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone :dance:

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Friday, December 11, 2020...............:yo:.............

Today's Birthdays

There are 22 Newbies, 1 Starter, and 1
attachment.php
......leadfoot33.....celebrating birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

leadfoot33 is from Prince George, BC and has 389 posts laid down since becoming a member in January of 2011. leadfoot33 was on the pages in April of 2020. Enjoy the day leadfoot33 :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Saturday, December 12, 2020...............:yo:....................

Today's Birthdays

There are 33 Newbies, 6 Starters, and 1
attachment.php
......QMAO.....celebrating birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

QMAO is from
central Alberta and has 710 posts credited to his account in the S&M archives. QMAO joined the site in January of 2007 and was on the pages in September of 2020. QMAO has a cool line for his signature: Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off. Enjoy the day Dwight and have a virtual wobbly pop on ol' fernie's tab today :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Sunday, December 13, 2020.............:yo:................

Today's Birthdays

There are 30 Newbies, 3 Starters, and 2
attachment.php
's......retiredpop....albertagal500.....celebrating birthdays today. :beer: :beer:

retiredpop is from Calgary, AB with 1,089 posts under his handle in the history books. retiredpop joined the site in March of 2007 and was on the pages today at 9:01 am. Two points to make; good to see you active at your age and the signature on your posts is awesome.

The older I get the better I was....now that I think about it I'm a legend!

Have a great day retiredpop and enjoy a couple wobbly pops on ol' fernie's virtual tab :beer: :beer:

albertagal500 hales from Mill Bay, BC and she has placed 446 posts on the pages. albertagal500 joined the forum in August of 2007 and was last on the pages in January of 2015. Have a great day albertagal500 :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Monday, December 14, 2020............:yo:...............

Today's Birthdays

There are only Newbies (31) and Starters (2) on the birthday list today. The
rules.gif
state; no lies nor stories will be told until one becomes a
attachment.php
with 200+ posts. Happy birthday to the Newbies and the Starters, as well as, those who are not on the list
beer.gif
beer.gif

happybday.gif

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Tuesday, December 15, 2020...................:yo:....................

Today's Birthdays

There are 38 Newbies, 6 Starters, and 3
attachment.php
's......jonniebud....Sleeper700....dragontamer.....celebrating birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

jonniebud is a BC dude, who joined the site in February of 2010 and
placed 401 posts on the pages of the archives. jonniebud was last on the pages in July of 2016. Enjoy the day :beer: :beer:

Sleeper700 is from Calmar, AB and has 492 posts in the history books. Sleeper700 has been a member since December of 2006 and was on the pages yesterday at 10:11 am. Have a great day Sleeper700 :beer: :beer:

dragontamer hales from Edson, AB and has placed 246 posts on the pages of S&M. dragontamer joined the forum in September of 2008 and was on the pages in December of 2020. A couple of virtual wobbly pops for Brett :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Wednesday, December 16, 2020..................:yo:.................

Today's Birthdays

There are 23 Newbies, 1 Starter, and 1
attachment.php
......Jorg Jorgenson.....celebrating birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

Jorg Jorgenson tells us he is "Not close enough to the Mountains, AB" for a location. Doing a little research, I found that he is probably an Edmonton, AB dude!! Jorg Jorgenson has 592 posts since joining the forum in October of 2016 and being on the pages up to yesterday at 7:05 pm. Have a great day Jorg and a couple wobbly pops on ol' fernie's tab. :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thursday, December 17, 2020....................:yo:...............

Today's Birthdays
There are only Newbies (25) and Starters (4) on the birthday list today. The
rules.gif
state; no lies nor stories will be told until one becomes a
attachment.php
with 200+ posts. Happy birthday to the Newbies and the Starters, as well as, those who are not on the list
beer.gif
beer.gif

happybday.gif

Last edited:

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wednesday, December 16, 2020..................:yo:.................

Today's Birthdays

There are 23 Newbies, 1 Starter, and 1 https://www.snowandmud.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=198479&d=1472684104......Jorg Jorgenson.....celebrating birthdays today. https://www.snowandmud.com/images/smilies/beer.gif https://www.snowandmud.com/images/smilies/beer.gif

Jorg Jorgenson tells us he is "Not close enough to the Mountains, AB" for a location. Doing a little research, I found that he is probably an Edmonton, AB dude!! Jorg Jorgenson has 592 posts since joining the forum in October of 2016 and being on the pages up to yesterday at 7:05 pm. Have a great day Jorg and a couple wobbly pops on ol' fernie's tab. :beer: :beer:

Your research does not have you being far off... you can never be close enough to the mountains! Appreciate the spot light and will definitely take you up on the wobbly pop tabs if we ever make our way down to ‘ Fernie’s ‘ area. Happy birthday to all from yesterday as well!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Friday, December 18, 2020...............:yo:.................

Today's Birthdays

There are 35 Newbies and 2
attachment.php
's......Trukker....brutematt750.....celebrating birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

Trukker calls High River, AB home and has contributed 750 posts to the site since becoming a member in December of 2008. Trukker was on the pages yesterday evening at 7:58. Enjoy the day Ronny and as it is Friday, here are a
couple virtual wobbly pops on ol' fernie's tab. :beer: :beer:

brutematt750 hales from Red Deer, AB. brutematt750 has placed 1,174 posts on the pages, joined the forum in September of 2010, and was on the pages yesterday afternoon at 2:04. Have a great day brutematt750. :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy bday ole buddy Ron! Have a beer on me as well bud! Maybe meet you for lunch when this Covid crap finally comes to an end!:beer::beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Saturday, December 19, 2020...................:yo:....................

Today's Birthdays

There are 29 Newbies, 1 Starter, and 3
attachment.php
's......Sled denny....maierch....Mr.Plow.....celebrating birthdays today. :beer: :beer:

All three of "you guys" can enjoy a couple virtual wobbly pops on ol' fernie's tab today :beer: :beer:

Sled denny is from Vegreville, AB and has 577 posts in the S&M history books. Sled denny joined the site in December of 2016 and was last on the pages in November of 2020. Enjoy the day Denny :beer: :beer:

maierch calls Calgary, AB home. Since becoming a member in October of 2008, maierch has 1,566 posts in the archives and was active today at 5:52 am. Have a great day Chris.. :beer: :beer:

Mr.Plow hales from Spruce Grove, AB and has 257 posts to his credit. Mr.Plow joined the forum in November of 2008 and was last on the pages in February of 2017. Have a great day Eric :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone

Last edited:
Top Bottom