Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Wednesday, March 18, 2020..........:yo:................

Today's Birthdays

There are only Newbies (43) and Starters (1) on the birthday list today. The
rules.gif
state; no lies nor stories will be told until one becomes a
attachment.php
with 200+ posts. Happy birthday to the Newbies and Starter, as well as, those who are not on the list
beer.gif
beer.gif

happybday.gif

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thursday, March 19, 2020..........:yo:.......

Today's Birthdays

There are 39 Newbies, 3 Starters, and 3
attachment.php
's.....porkhaaks....Justinvr81....Flygirl21
..... having birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

porkhaaks has 287 posts in the S&M archives since joining the site in October of 2007. porkhaaks tells us his Location is "in an igloo somewhere near Hay Lakes, AB". Further to that tidbit, porkhaaks also has some interesting lines on his Signature: If you are ahead on your PULLARIS do NOT worry there is a YAMAHA that will come along to PULL you home !!! (that is one of 3). porkhaaks was last on the pages in June of 2013. Have a great day dude :beer: :beer:

Justinvr81 hales from Tumbler Ridge, BC and has 210 posts in the history books. Justinvr81 joined the site in January of 2014 and was on the pages yesterday at 4:56 pm. Have a great day Justin :beer: :beer:

Flygirl21 is from McBride, BC and placed 211 posts into the archives. Flygirl21 joined the forum in January of 2008 and was last on the pages in January of 2016. Enjoy the day :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone :dance:

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Friday, March 20, 2020...................:yo:..................

Today's Birthdays

There are 40 Newbies, 1 Starter, and 2
attachment.php
's.....shan....rsaruk
beer.gif
beer.gif

shan hales from Ft. Saskatchewan, AB and placed 8,921 posts on the pages. shan joined the site in November of 2007 and was last on the pages in November of 2014. It is interesting that her participation was 7 years to the day! Have a great day Shannon :beer: :beer:

rsaruk is from Stony Plain, AB and 333 posts in the history books. rsaruk joined the forum in July of 2009 and was on the pages yesterday at 9:22 pm. Enjoy the day dude :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Saturday, March 21, 2020.........:yo:.......

Today's Birthdays

happybday.gif

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Sunday, March 22, 2020................:yo:.........

Today's Birthdays

There are only Newbies (33) and Starters (2) on the birthday list today. The
rules.gif
attachment.php
with 200+ posts. Happy birthday to the Newbies and Starters, as well as, those who are not on the list
beer.gif
beer.gif

happybday.gif

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Monday, March 23, 2020............:yo:............

Today's Birthdays

There are 32 Newbies, 2 Starters, and 3
attachment.php
's.....Trashy....Blueriversledz-Digger....FatGuy
..... having birthdays today. :beer:
beer.gif

Trashy calls Calgary, AB home and on the profile he actually uses the word "Calgree". Trashy is the highest posting Moderator on the forum and the Moderator with the most time moderating us renegades. Trashy has an interesting and laughable signature line: ....I tried a toilet brush once...….. then I went back to toilet paper...With a join date in November of 2008, Trashy was on the pages yesterday at 2:46 pm. Have a great day Doug#1 and a couple wobbly pops on my elusive tab :beer: :beer:

Blueriversledz-Digger hales from Blue River, BC and has 267 posts in the history books. Blueriversledz-Digger joined the site December of 2011 and was last on the pages in March of 2018. Enjoy the day Daniel :beer: :beer:

FatGuy tells us his location is "The CN shack along the tracks by Allen Creek" in BC. FatGuy joined the forum in August of 2009 and has since laid down 419 posts. FatGuy was on the pages at 8:14 this morning. Hope someone bakes you a sweet cake today Kelly. :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Monday, March 23, 2020............:yo:............

Today's Birthdays

There are 32 Newbies, 2 Starters, and 3 https://www.snowandmud.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=198479&d=1472684104's.....Trashy....Blueriversledz-Digger....FatGuy..... having birthdays today. :beer: https://www.snowandmud.com/images/smilies/beer.gif

Trashy calls Calgary, AB home and on the profile he actually uses the word "Calgree". Trashy is the highest posting Moderator on the forum and the Moderator with the most time moderating us renegades. Trashy has an interesting and laughable signature line: ....I tried a toilet brush once...….. then I went back to toilet paper...With a join date in November of 2008, Trashy was on the pages yesterday at 2:46 pm. Have a great day Doug#1 and a couple wobbly pops on my elusive tab :beer: :beer:

Blueriversledz-Digger hales from Blue River, BC and has 267 posts in the history books. Blueriversledz-Digger joined the site December of 2011 and was last on the pages in March of 2018. Enjoy the day Daniel :beer: :beer:

FatGuy tells us his location is "The CN shack along the tracks by Allen Creek" in BC. FatGuy joined the forum in August of 2009 and has since laid down 419 posts. FatGuy was on the pages at 8:14 this morning. Hope someone bakes you a sweet cake today Kelly. :beer: :beer:

Thank you very much Doug and thank you for the drinks :shots:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Tuesday, March 24, 2020................:yo:..............

Today's Birthdays

There are 42 Newbies, 1 Starter, and 1
attachment.php
.....Superford
beer.gif
beer.gif

Superford hales from Sherwood Park, AB and has placed 229 posts into the history books of this fine forum. Superford joined in September of 2007 and was on the pages yesterday at 12:35 pm. Have a great day dude :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Wednesday, March 25, 2020...............:yo:.....

Today's Birthdays

There are 31 Newbies, 2 Starters, and 3
attachment.php
's.....andrew3399....4byrookie....Phat Cat
beer.gif
beer.gif

andrew3399 is from Mayerthorpe, AB and has placed 280 posts since joining the site in November of 2009. andrew3399 is listed as a Sporting Vendor and was on the pages this morning at 7:12. Have a great day Andrew :beer: :beer:

4byrookie tells us his location "is on the fun side of Canada" and has laid down 839 posts. 4byrookie joined the forum in November of 2007 and was last on the pages in May of 2018. Enjoy your day :beer: :beer:

Phat Cat calls Lacombe, AB home and has placed 280 posts in the history books. Phat Cat joined the site in October of 2008 and was on the pages in February of 2020. Have a great day Scott. :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thursday, March 26, 2020............:yo:........

Today's Birthdays

There are only Newbies (34) and Starters (1) on the birthday list today. The
rules.gif
attachment.php
with 200+ posts. Happy birthday to the Newbies and Starter, as well as, those who are not on the list
beer.gif
beer.gif

happybday.gif

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Friday, March 27, 2020..........:yo:.............

Today's Birthdays

There are only Newbies (24) and Starters (2) on the birthday list today. The
rules.gif
attachment.php
with 200+ posts. Happy birthday to the Newbies and Starters, as well as, those who are not on the list
beer.gif
beer.gif

happybday.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom