Reaction score
Friday, May 24, 2019........:yo:

Today's Birthdays

There are 35 Newbies, 6 Starters, and 1
attachment.php
……​popeye…...having birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

popeye is from Vegreville, AB and has placed 400 posts in the S&M history books. With a join date in November of 2007, popeye conintued until his last post in March of 2017. Have a great day :beer: :beer:
Happy birthday everyone :dance:

:happybday:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Saturday, May 25, 2019.......:yo:

Today's Birthdays

There are 20 Newbies, 3 Starters, and 1
attachment.php
……​yammyboy…...having birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

yammyboy is from Fort St. John, BC and has 316 posts to his credit. yammyboy joined S&M in October of 2011 and was last on the pages in January of 2019. Have a great day Patrick :beer: :beer:

:party: :happybday: :party:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Sunday, May 26, 2019........:yo:

Today's Birthdays

There are 27 Newbies, 1 Starter, and 2
attachment.php
's
……​rebel....QuintinG…...having birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

rebel calls JNP or Jasper, AB home and has placed 14,857 interesting and artistic posts in the ol' S&M archives. rebel is an accomplished "hun run" achiever, who can also find/post artistic pictures of the fairer sex. rebel joined the site in August of 2008 and was on the pages (doing a hun run) early this morning at 12:03. Have a great day and I hope you get a big juicy piece of your favourite cake today along with a couple wobbly pops from my tab :beer: :beer:

QuintinG is from Edmonton, AB and has 780 posts in the archives since joining the forum in April of 2011. QuintinG was last on site in December of 2016. Have a great day Quintin with a couple beers on my tab :beer: :beer:

:party: :party2: :happybday: :party2: :party:

Last edited:

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Enjoyed a fire and a few bevies tonight.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Monday, May 27, 2019........:yo:

Today's Birthdays

There are only Newbies (30) and Starters (3) on the birthday list today. The
rules.gif
state; no lies nor stories will be told until one becomes a
attachment.php
with 200+ posts. Happy birthday to the Newbies and Starters, as well as, those who are not on the list
beer.gif
beer.gif

happybday.gif

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. This is the 7th anniversary of doing the daily birthday wishes. I copied/pasted the first post in the thread and man, oh man, things sure have changed. It has been quite a ride. I have met a lot of people, pissed off a few, and generally enjoyed every morning doing the research and thinking of tweaking the words for an interesting read. Enjoy......

[h=2]Happy birthday.......[/h]
Today's Birthdays

birthday.png

• (72),
  • (56),
  • (45),
  • (44),
  • (34),
  • (33),
  • (32),
  • (24)

Happy birthday to all above: does anybody know any of these dudes?​

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Tuesday, May 28, 2019.........:yo:

Today's Birthdays

There are only Newbies (35) and Starters (1) on the birthday list today. The
rules.gif
state; no lies nor stories will be told until one becomes a
attachment.php
with 200+ posts. Happy birthday to the Newbies and Starters, as well as, those who are not on the list
beer.gif
beer.gif

happybday.gif

Last edited:

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. This is the 7th anniversary of doing the daily birthday wishes. I copied/pasted the first post in the thread and man, oh man, things sure have changed. It has been quite a ride. I have met a lot of people, pissed off a few, and generally enjoyed every morning doing the research and thinking of tweaking the words for an interesting read. Enjoy......

[h=2]Happy birthday.......[/h]
Today's Birthdays

• (72),
  • (56),
  • (45),
  • (44),
  • (34),
  • (33),
  • (32),
  • (24)

Happy birthday to all above: does anybody know any of these dudes?​

Maybe the boys with the red letters (admins) should give you clean up authority....delete those dormant accounts....if a guy having a birthday hasn't been back since Oct 2012...he's likely gone, moved on, maybe running under a different name....
It could read something like "Happy Birthday to ______, but he hasn't logged on for...5 years....delete."

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Maybe the boys with the red letters (admins) should give you clean up authority....delete those dormant accounts....if a guy having a birthday hasn't been back since Oct 2012...he's likely gone, moved on, maybe running under a different name....
It could read something like "Happy Birthday to ______, but he hasn't logged on for...5 years....delete."

Cat401, I think the age old adage, "follow the money" comes into play. When the boss, Chief Shiny Top, or his employees go looking for advertising, they want the numbers as high as possible. Deleting the dormant accounts and the myriad of members that have more than 1 account doesn't help the cause. The more members the better, as far as advertising revenue is concerned.

I appreciate your concern but I don't see a solution. I just continue to work with what I get and what you see is what you get!!

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe just get them to change the rules and you could post some white lies once and a while.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Wednesday, May 29, 2019........:yo:

Today's Birthdays

There are
28 Newbies, 2 Starters, and 3
attachment.php
's……​byronkentgraham....kidder17....mighty1000…...having birthdays today.:beer: :beer:

byronkentgraham hales from Rainier, AB and has placed 3,235 posts in the history books. byronkentgraham joined S&M in May of 2010 and was on the pages yesterday at 11:56 pm. Have a great day Kent :beer: :beer:

kidder17 is from Saskatoon, SK and there are 473 of kidder17's posts in the archives. A join date in March of 2009, kidder17 was also on the pages yesterday evening at 10:26 pm. Enjoy the day :beer: :beer:

mighty1000 calls Edmonton, AB home and has 234 posts in the books. mighty1000 joined the site in May of 2009 and was also on the pages yesterday evening at 10:41pm. Have a great day Leonard :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone (sorry there is a missing smilie face. I am at the maximum allowed images!!!)

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thursday, May 30, 2019.........:yo:

Today's Birthdays

There are 24 Newbies, 3 Starters, and 1
attachment.php
……​S.W.A.T.…...having birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

S.W.A.T. is from Smithers, BC and has placed 2,761 posts in the history books. S.W.A.T. joined the forum in April of 2008 and was on the pages yesterday at 6:03 pm. Have a great day Tom and a couple wobbly pops on my tab. :beer: :beer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom