ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Wednesday, March 20, 2019.........:yo:

Today's Birthdays

There are 40 Newbies, 1 Starter, and 2
attachment.php
's
……​shan....rsaruk…...having birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

shan hales from Ft. Saskatchewan, AB and has placed 8,921 posts in the archives. A past Moderator with a join date in November of 2007, shan was last on the pages in November of 2014. Have a great day Shan :beer: :beer:

rsaruk calls Stony Plain, AB home and has 311 to his credit. rsaruk joined S&M in July of 2009 and was on site yesterday at 7:48 pm. Enjoy your day. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone :dance:

:happybday:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Wednesday, March 21, 2019.........:yo:

Today's Birthdays

There are only Newbies (19) and Starters (2) on the birthday list today. The
rules.gif
state; no lies nor stories will be told until one becomes a
attachment.php
with 200+ posts. Happy birthday to the Newbies and Starters, as well as, those who are not on the list
beer.gif
beer.gif

happybday.gif

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Friday, March 22, 2019.........:yo:

Today's Birthdays

There are only Newbies (31) and Starters (2) on the birthday list today. The
rules.gif
state; no lies nor stories will be told until one becomes a
attachment.php
with 200+ posts. Happy birthday to the Newbies and Starters, as well as, those who are not on the list
beer.gif
beer.gif

happybday.gif

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Saturday, March 23, 2019..........:yo:

Today's Birthdays

There are 31 Newbies, 2 Starters, and 3
attachment.php
's
……​Trashy....Blueriversledz-Digger....FatGuy…...having birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

Trashy calls Calgree, AB home and is the Top Poster leader with 90,284 posts to his credit. Trashy is one of the Super Moderators using his powers to keep us all in line. Trashy joined S&M in November of 2008 and was on the pages yesterday at 6:01 pm. Have a great day Doug #1 and a couple Apple Cider on my tab :beer: :beer:

FatGuy has the location listed on the profile as "The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek" in east-central BC. FatGuy has contributed 392 posts since joining the site in August of 2009. FatGuy was on the pages yesterday at 11:55 pm. Enjoy your day Kelly :beer: :beer:

Blueriversledz-Digger is from Blue River, BC and has 267 posts in the archives. Blueriversledz-Digger joined S&M in December of 2011 and was last on the pages in March of 2018. Have a great day Daniel :beer: :beer:

:party: :happybday: :party:

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy bday Doug (Trashy)! Hope its a great day with a homeless fire to top it off!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Saturday, March 23, 2019..........:yo:

Today's Birthdays

There are 31 Newbies, 2 Starters, and 3 https://www.snowandmud.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=198479&d=1472684104's……​Trashy....Blueriversledz-Digger....FatGuy…...having birthdays today. https://www.snowandmud.com/images/smilies/beer.gif https://www.snowandmud.com/images/smilies/beer.gif

Trashy calls Calgree, AB home and is the Top Poster leader with 90,284 posts to his credit. Trashy is one of the Super Moderators using his powers to keep us all in line. Trashy joined S&M in November of 2008 and was on the pages yesterday at 6:01 pm. Have a great day Doug #1 and a couple Apple Cider on my tab :beer: :beer:

FatGuy has the location listed on the profile as "The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek" in east-central BC. FatGuy has contributed 392 posts since joining the site in August of 2009. FatGuy was on the pages yesterday at 11:55 pm. Enjoy your day Kelly :beer: :beer:

Blueriversledz-Digger is from Blue River, BC and has 267 posts in the archives. Blueriversledz-Digger joined S&M in December of 2011 and was last on the pages in March of 2018. Have a great day Daniel :beer: :beer:

:party: :happybday: :party:
Thank you Mr. Doug, I appreciate the post and will have a couple ;) ciders today :)

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Happy bday Doug (Trashy)! Hope its a great day with a homeless fire to top it off!
Thank you Ken. Hoping for a homeless fire, to do some smokies and a couple of cider. Come by, if your in the area

Top Bottom