Happy birthday.......

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
happy birthday to all the awesome people born on the 29th
Tuesday, August 29, 2017.........:yo:

Today's Birthdays

21 members on the S&M birthday list today; https://www.snowandmud.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=199990&d=1478534196 's (1), Newbies (19), and Starters (1). https://www.snowandmud.com/images/smilies/beer.gif . https://www.snowandmud.com/images/smilies/beer.gif

Lucky 7 lives down (literally) the highway in Sparwood, BC and has placed 1,605 posts in the ol' S&M archives. A join date in January of 2009, Lucky 7 is on the pages as I type. Have a great day Randy and there maybe a small amount left over on my tab at the Fox 'n Hound.

Happy birthday everyone :dance:

:party: :party2: :happybday: :party2: :party:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thursday, August 31, 2017.............:yo:
Today's Birthdays

27 members on the S&M birthday list today;
attachment.php
's (2), Newbies (24), and Starters (1).
beer.gif
beer.gif

Bill Daley was from Buford, ON for his last post on July of 2011. Bill Daley joined S&M in January of 2011 and has 1,394 posts in the archives.

KORE is from Edmonton, Ab and has 426 posts since joining S&M in December of 2007. KORE was last on site in December of 2016.

:happybday:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Friday, September 1, 2017..........:yo:

Today's Birthdays

Only Newbies (31) and Starters (1) on the birthday list today. The
rules.gif
state; no lies nor stories will be told until one becomes a
attachment.php
with 200+ posts. Happy birthday to the Newbies and Starters, as well as, those who are not on the list
beer.gif
beer.gif

happybday.gif

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Saturday, September 2, 2017..........:yo:

Today's Birthdays

Only Newbies (25) and Starters (1) on the birthday list today. The
rules.gif
attachment.php
with 200+ posts. Happy birthday to the Newbies and Starters, as well as, those who are not on the list
beer.gif
beer.gif

happybday.gif

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Sunday, September 3, 2017............:yo:

Today's Birthdays

Only Newbies (21) and Starters (1) on the birthday list today. The
rules.gif
attachment.php
beer.gif
beer.gif

happybday.gif

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Monday, September 4, 2017............:yo:

Today's Birthdays

32 members on the S&M birthday list today;
attachment.php
's (1), Newbies (29), and Starters (2).
beer.gif
beer.gif

imdoo'n, according to the profile, is from Alberta but we all know that Red Deer is where he calls home. A character of characters, imdoo'n has 34,354 posts in the archives placing him 7th on the Top Posters list. One can say some of those posts are controversial, some are interesting, some are way out there, some are humorous, some are bang on, some are way off course, some are truthfully informational, others are total BS, but we know for sure imdoo'n keeps peeps on their toes. A join date in January of 2008, imdoo'n was on the pages yesterday at 10:27 pm. There is a lot to choose from in the signature line of imdoo'n but the one I like is: lately I've been told I'm old, painfully slow, boring, can't ride, not a real man? What will next week bring?

With
imdoo'n, who knows what next week will bring. Have a great day Larry and I knew your birthday was coming up and I tried to set up a nice tab in downtown Moyie but the hotel closed and now there is an evacuation order and the highway is closed. With the fire situation out here, who knows what next week will bring. All I can send for your birthday is some smoke. Sorry, dude.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Monday, September 4, 2017............:yo:

Today's Birthdays

32 members on the S&M birthday list today; https://www.snowandmud.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=199990&d=1478534196 's (1), Newbies (29), and Starters (2). https://www.snowandmud.com/images/smilies/beer.gif . https://www.snowandmud.com/images/smilies/beer.gif

imdoo'n, according to the profile, is from Alberta but we all know that Red Deer is where he calls home. A character of characters, imdoo'n has 34,354 posts in the archives placing him 7th on the Top Posters list. One can say some of those posts are controversial, some are interesting, some are way out there, some are humorous, some are bang on, some are way off course, some are truthfully informational, others are total BS, but we know for sure imdoo'n keeps peeps on their toes. A join date in January of 2008, imdoo'n was on the pages yesterday at 10:27 pm. There is a lot to choose from in the signature line of imdoo'n but the one I like is: lately I've been told I'm old, painfully slow, boring, can't ride, not a real man? What will next week bring?

With
imdoo'n, who knows what next week will bring. Have a great day Larry and I knew your birthday was coming up and I tried to set up a nice tab in downtown Moyie but the hotel closed and now there is an evacuation order and the highway is closed. With the fire situation out here, who knows what next week will bring. All I can send for your birthday is some smoke. Sorry, dude.

Thanks doug, you are the best, When i get down to your end we will have a beer, and laugh about all the bs eh

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks to all! had a great day today, very quiet, loaded up the SXS, took some stuff out of trailer, left it at camp site, going out again next weekend. had a good few days of riding, with a good group of people, a bit dusty, the wasps were terrible, had a drink or two, just a great weekend. again thanks .

Top Bottom