Happy Birthday Tylerg!!!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, Happy Birthday! :shots:Hopefully the sled/quad situation may change today? :)

It's good to dream but I doubt it!
Better buy some lottery tickets though just in case!

Qub3d

Reaction score
It's good to dream but I doubt it!
Better buy some lottery tickets though just in case!

:sadbanana:That sucks... maybe we can start a collection box and leave it at a couple of dairy queen drive throughs in support of your efforts! :D Those kids on the donations box that are there now have had enough time to collect money for thier own damn quads. lol

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
If we were to have a snow and mud bottle drive. I know i could at least out the winch on it with the bottles i have

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Happy birthday TG :cool: Did you find a quad to borrow for the campout yet ? Your more than welcome to sack on mine for a couple hours out there. :D

Hey sumx! Thanks for the offer, I've actually rented a 500 Sportsmen for the 2nd year in a row, that way everyone can get out and ride!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fixed it...:D

Happy Birthday OREO
Yup get on it TG the young years are the toy years........bones heal fast, and there's no shortage of courage.....got: balls, chicks dig scars.
Hurry fast trail riding days will come faster than you think.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Or you could be like Snotty and just smash your face against a lawn dart a bunch-o-times cause chicks dig scars....well look how it's worked out for him

Top Bottom