Happy B-day Joey

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok little buddy, I want you to watch what your doing when you go out logging. I know I know your gonna tell me all kinds of wonderful things about how safe you are and that you watch yourself and that this is a good company....... Bottom line, incidents do happen, no one likes them and I dont want you to be a statistic we have way too much fun tormenting you on this web site.....

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok little buddy, I want you to watch what your doing when you go out logging. I know I know your gonna tell me all kinds of wonderful things about how safe you are and that you watch yourself and that this is a good company....... Bottom line, incidents do happen, no one likes them and I dont want you to be a statistic we have way too much fun tormenting you on this web site.....

i know , this guy flipped his skidder once so now he is extra careful , i know how to run a chainsaw and skid logs and all that , my dad trained me (he logged in the past) and the guy that will be training on the skidder me has been doing it for years and so have his four brothers! i have operated a backhoe (notice i did not say driven , theirs a big difference) never cut down a tree yet.

and one of the awesome things about this guy is he is a christian too!!

i know incidents happen but (this might sound crazy) but God protects me with his angles! like one day my pastor was one the top of a cliff in bancroft ("eagles nest") and he slipped and fell , and he told me that he felt an angle grab him , and set him on a ledge a few feet down! PRAISE GOD!

thanks for the advice!

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know , this guy flipped his skidder once so now he is extra careful , i know how to run a chainsaw and skid logs and all that , my dad trained me (he logged in the past) and the guy that will be training on the skidder me has been doing it for years and so have his four brothers! i have operated a backhoe (notice i did not say driven , theirs a big difference) never cut down a tree yet.

not to be picky, but you got those backwards! anyone can DRIVE a machine, but not everyone knows how to OPERATE one.........just saying

and one of the awesome things about this guy is he is a christian too!!

i know incidents happen but (this might sound crazy) but God protects me with his angles! like one day my pastor was one the top of a cliff in bancroft ("eagles nest") and he slipped and fell , and he told me that he felt an angle grab him , and set him on a ledge a few feet down! PRAISE GOD!

and i'm willing to bet it's ANGELS that protect you, not angles, again, just saying.....................

thanks for the advice!

best of luck logging. and like has been said, BE CAREFUL

Top Bottom