Happy B-day Joey

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ITS NOT BELATED. my b-day is today..........i know because i have been getting phone calls from relatives:d thanks!

so you didn't know it was your b day till you started getting phone calls from the family?? this must be the fake joey!!!!!!!!
did bogger call ya?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
birthday_graphics_38.gif

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
happy birthday joey!!! just one request, maybe give real joey a piece of cake too!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey thanks everybody!!! i did not know this many people would post here wishing me a happy b-day!

I AM REAL. i realized that i messed up in my post right after i hit submit , but i left it there because i knew it would get laughs!

change of plans , doing the test tomorrow:( my mom has to drive me and she got called into work. so thursday morning!

this was the best birthday ever though , bogger starts this thread...........HIM of all people........ , my sister buys me a ps2 game and takes me swimming to hang out with our friend and our friend offers me a job logging with him!!! i said yes , and tomorrow i right the test.........yah!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Good luck on the test tomorrow....... And then you have a job, so now you can build that yammie even faster to win your big race comin' up....... ;)

jus' sayin'........;)

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joey, did you pass?? What did you drive for the test or was today just for the learner's?

lol i guess you missed my post a few minutes ago? my mom got called into work today so i'm taking it tomorrow morning:( and my dad has to go to toronto today to get his welder fixed:( my bro is working and so is my sister:(

just learners.:(

yamaha125cc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck!! hope u pass! Summitric said you have a race comiing up. You race? You cant race a ttr. You could race your friend or what ever but what am saying you cant acshally go in races i dont anywhere has a class for 125 4 stroke. Anyway
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck!! hope u pass! Summitric said you have a race comiing up. You race? You cant race a ttr. You could race your friend or what ever but what am saying you cant acshally go in races i dont anywhere has a class for 125 4 stroke. Anyway
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.

Check the skidoo thread...ull c what race!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.

lol sold the ttr a year ago!! needed a sx700 but had no cash!

Top Bottom