Handle bar spacer block

Brian D.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a product like this? I am looking for something for my 2010 Summit. I don't want to take everything apart to get a couple more inches in height on my bars. Or is there a better solution?

[media]http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/9/7/2/1/2/2/webimg/180986985_o.jpg[/media]

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That looks like a dirtbike riser in the pic. I have no idea if it would work or not. Have you looked at different handlebars? Im pretty sure you can get bars that just sweep higher up and would be just like adding a 1'' or 1.5'' riser.

Brian D.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is a dirt bike riser. I just thought there may be a sled application out there. It just seems easy to unbolt, slide in and bolt up.

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you already changed to the taller Doo riser that will give you a couple and its easy to change.

Brian D.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, just got the sled late last year and its bone stock. Only managed to put 30 miles on before the snow was gone. I have changed risers on older chassis and it involved longer cables etc. The height is close to what I want but could just use an inch or two to make it perfect. Thought there may be a simple fix.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The stock doo riser is an 8" and you can go to 10" at least without having to extend cables/wires.

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put the 10" Doo riser on with a 2" power mad under it and it fit with only rerouting the cables. The Doo 10'' will fit with only a riser swap you can't even tell its different till you get on it. I wanted to stay with the stock bars because a couple I've rode that have bars with a rise (Rental etc) the same heaters don't work as well on other bars?

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put the 10" Doo riser on with a 2" power mad under it and it fit with only rerouting the cables. The Doo 10'' will fit with only a riser swap you can't even tell its different till you get on it. I wanted to stay with the stock bars because a couple I've rode that have bars with a rise (Rental etc) the same heaters don't work as well on other bars?

If your handwarmers aren't working very well with aftermarket bars. Try stuffing some home insulation inside the bar. It actually helps not losing heat from the inside.

As others have said you can run 10'' risers no problem.

whickey

Reaction score
Did the 10" riser on mine. No problem. Only took me 20 min to swap it out. Still got the exttra 8" if anyone needs one.

farmer4ever

Reaction score
Brian, If another inch or so is all you want often times you can find something off another application that will work, like the dirt bike one you have. Heck I used one off of my neighbors sons BMX pedal bike before and it fit just fine. Well worth the toonie I paid the kid;)

Top Bottom