Half sold out

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys and Gals

With todays confirmed 5 deck order from Sweden we have past our half way mark of our limted production run of 40 decks this year. These decks are going fast and with delivery now into the 3rd and 4th week of Novemenber there is no better time to place your order to ensure you get it for this season.

We are suppose to get an amazing amount of snow this year so don't miss out.

Just to recap what you get when you purchase a Full Lotus Sled deck:

- Industry exclusive fully TIG welded aluminum deck
- Industry exclusive 3/4" plastic composite decking
- 11' telescoping ramps with superglides standard
- Industry exclusive height and position adjustable legs
- Retractable sides
- 3 front winch points
- 2 front superclamps
- 4 LED marker lights which have clear lenses and chrome bezels
- 1 under deck light
- 4500lbs deck tested weight capacity
- 2500lbs ramp tested weight capacity

We look forward to here from you!

Thanks

FLM Staff
Full Lotus Manufacturing Inc.
info@full-lotus.com

Attachments

• DSCF1720.JPG
    DSCF1720.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 668
  • DSCF1718.JPG
    DSCF1718.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 672
  • DSCF1148.JPG
    DSCF1148.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 665
  • P1110369.JPG
    P1110369.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 662
  • Kakwa sept 2010 026.jpg
    Kakwa sept 2010 026.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 658
Last edited:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get em now boys these decks are sick!!!!! I've had so many compliments on my full lotus. just wondering how much it will be to powdercoat the deck black next summer

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys/Gals

Our first shipment of decks are starting to leave our warehouse to travel to there new owners all over North America and Sweden. We are 2 days ahead of schedule on shipments. The decks are selling very fast with just under 20 decks left for this seasons production run. We are anticipating being all sold out before we close our factory for Christmas holiday closure this year which will be December 18th. So if you are wanting a Full Lotus deck this season get your order in. After the 40th deck ships from our factory that is it for the year. We have been asked by some customers if we would be able to build a 41 or 42 deck etc... To which we have replied no we will not, it is not fair to the customers who have hurried and placed there orders. So when we say there is 40 decks being made that's it that's all.

Thanks

FLM Staff
info@full-lotus.com

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

The orders are still coming in each day which is great for us, however that means we have less and less decks to sell this season. So if you are sitting on the fence debating if you are going to get a Full Lotus deck this year or not, the time is starting to run out as production slots fill.

A Full Lotus recreational deck will be the last deck you have to purchase. Our composite decking and all TIG welded aluminum construction ensures that you will have little to no maintenance of your deck.

Don't settle for fly by night companies who are just starting out, perfecting a sled deck takes many hours of research and development to ensure your deck will last, something that new deck builders, or new products from current deck builders don't always have ironed out.

With Full Lotus you get what you pay for and also we are here to answer any and all of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks

FLM Staff
HOLOMIS INTERNATIONAL
info@full-lotus.com

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys

If you have a shortbox truck, and want a short deck but are hauling long tracked machines like the majority of guys, then this setup is ideal for you. This is on our shorty deck, we have a simple U channel system that drops over our rear loading bar and supports the track. Then when you are not hauling your long machines simply slip the U channel support off and tuck it away in your truck. Now you don't have to worry about hitting yourself on the deck, or backing into anything etc...

Feel free to contact us with any questions.

Thanks

FLM Staff
HOLOMIS INTERNATIONAL
info@full-lotus.com

Attachments

• DSCF4652.JPG
    DSCF4652.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 411
  • DSCF4655.JPG
    DSCF4655.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 421

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you

It really works well, we found it much nicer then a bid deck extension, that is why we eliminated our full deck extension and have gone to these simple and user freindly units.

Thanks again

FLM Staff
HOLOMIS INTERNATIONAL
info@full-lotus.com

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dear Snow and Mud readers as we near the end of our 40 deck production for this season we would like to go over some details that we feel make up the best sled deck on the market, the FULL LOTUS RECREATIONAL deck. We want to bring to light some of the details that most customers don’t see and if you are someone that is fabricator or knows about manufacturing, then these are some details that you can certainly appreciate. We are going to do some real world comparisons; we hope that this will also get you guys thinking about true quality and usability of the products on the market.

Basically today there are 3 types of materials being used to build a deck

Tube Steel (round and square): This is your run of the mill mild steel which is available in various sizes and wall thicknesses and also in different grades. We feel that using steel for building recreational decks is the last choice, due to the rusting, the manufacturing process and appearance over the life of the deck.

Tube aluminum (round and square): As with steel, aluminum tubing is available in various sizes and thicknesses and also grades. We feel aluminum is the proper choice for building recreational decks and we use a combination of 6061-T6 aircraft grade along with a 6063. Aluminum is by far the best choice because it does not rust, it is lighter, and the manufacturing process is a much nicer process along with the overall long term appearance.

Propertary aluminum extrusion (various shapes and designs): A miss conception with some people is they think that Propertary extrusions are better then tube aluminum. In reality the vast majority of tube aluminum is extruded, extruding is just how the aluminum gets it’s shape, think of a pasta maker shooting out spaghetti, if you put a different shape in your pasta machine a different shape of pasta will come out. The fancy propertary word simply means that the manufacture has hired a company to make a shape that was not available on the open market and that is made specifically for the manufacture.

We use a combination of available materials and propertary extrusion in our Full Lotus recreational decks. And we feel that this is by far the best material to use in building the ultimate deck.

How the deck is “fastened” together:

Again here there are basically 3 methods:

Mig welding: Mig welding is the process of using a hand held welding gun that feeds wire and melts it as it is melting the product it is welding. This method can prove to be inconsistent and can tend to crack after time, especially if not done properly. It is not a clean process and the worst part is that it can look like a good strong weld but has no penetration of the material that it is suppose to be welding.

Tig welding: Tig welding is the process of using a hand held torch to melt the material that is to be welded then Tig rod of the same grade is added to the material to make a proper weld. This method is the best method, because it ensures that the material that is being welded is first melted to create a proper bond with much less chance of having a cold weld and cracking weld.

Bolting: Using bolts on a deck is good in the proper circumstances however bolting an entire deck together has its draw backs for the end user. When you receive your product you have to spend the time to assemble the entire deck when it comes to you in boxes. You can potentially over tighten bolts and strip them. Bolts can come loose overtime.

At Full Lotus we TIG weld our entire decks, except for where things shift and pivot i.e. the legs; this allows the legs to flex and does not stress out the rest of the deck.

Decking:

Wood: Wood is not a great choice for decking material, it tends to rot and warp and then you need to put a product on the decking to protect it from skags. This product needs to be replaced often.

Plastic: Plastic composite, textured decking is the clear choice for all season applications. This is the product you will find on Full Lotus Recreational decks. It is maintenance free, it doesn’t rot or warp it holds up to skags and is textured so it is not slippery when it is wet.

Aluminum: Aluminum decking is a poor choice for a decking surface, it is slippery, it can dent, and your skags will damage it and will not glide on it at all.

We use our special plastic composite decking and it is by far the clear choice for decks.

When you receive the deck:

Some things you need to think about when you are getting your deck,

- can my deck be shipped to me at a reasonable cost
- how much work do I have to do when I get my deck

At Full Lotus we have made our headache rack removable so that we can ship them at a reasonable cost to you, also when you get our deck it is a matter of using 5 supplied bolts and mounting your headache rack in the pre-drilled holes.

Our decks don’t come to you in a bunch of boxes and you are asked to assemble and wire etc… Or it isn’t so large that it can’t be shipped.

You get a Full Lotus deck, un package it, install the headache rack, put it in your truck securely and plug in the wiring, and your deck is ready to be used.

Mounting your deck:

Our customers have the choice of securing there deck using turnbuckles or using the pre-drilled holes in our feet. Our decks sit in the bed of your truck NOT ON YOUR SIDE RAILS. Box sides are not designed to carry two 800lbs quads, over bumps and around corners etc… That is what the bed of the truck is for.

Customer Service:

This is important, you want to know when you purchase a product there is going to be someone you can talk to if you have questions. You do not want to have to worry about the guy that is selling you the foreign knock off deck, is he going to help me when my ramp folds up???

Has the product been tested properly?

Full Lotus recreational decks have been tested thoroughly; we have loaded them up to 4500lbs and the ramps up to 2500lbs. No other company can claim that. So think about this when you see a new company come on board, or a new product come online. I am the guinea pig for this product or has it gone through it’s paces and been tested properly.

We hope that this has been informative and explains why you are paying the price you are paying to purchase a quality product, you may think “its just a sled deck” but it is more then that and there is quite a process that goes into turning out the best recreational deck on the market!!! Full Lotus Recreational decks!

Thank you for your time

FLM Staff
HOLOMIS INTERNATIONAL
info@full-lotus.com

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best customer service in the business!!! Very well built product I'm going to get my new shorty series in the powdercoated black with the new extensions from jeff and the boys on saturday and I'am looking forward to getting that new sweet looking deck in the back of the truck!!! awesome craftmanship guys I will never buy another deck unless it was made by full lotus!!!!!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got back from vernon with my new shorty in black powdercoat and big thanks to Jeff for the tour of the shop and heelping with the loading of the deck they really do make the best decks in the industry dont be fooled by these other cheap decks these ones are high quality and cheaper than the leading competitors it's really a no brainer on wich deck to buy!! Thanks Jeff

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Jared

Jeff said it was a pleasure meeting you and also mentioned that your new deck looked awesome on your truck. He wanted me to post a picture of your truck and deck. Thanks for purchasing our product!

Thanks

FLM Staff
HOLOMIS INTERNATIONAL
info@holomis.com

Attachments

• JS.jpg
    JS.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 298

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do agree with the quality of the build and when I was down there a couple years ago and got a tour of the shop from Jeff I was really impressed, but why does the headache rack sit so high over the cab? It kinda deters from the look having the rack that high over the cab, would be good for mounting some off road light though.

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The deck can be lowered down, this will lower the height of the headache rack and also the spacing between the side rails and the deck. Also each make of truck is a bit different, with the GMC and the Chevy having the most slope on the rear of there cab. However as mentioned the deck can still be lowered to bring that height down.

With this being said our racks were designed to be higher then the cab, as we have many customers who use thier decks, for other things such as ladders, wood, pipes etc... So we do want our racks to be higher then the cab to protect the cab. Also as you mentioned it would make a great location for lights. Thanks for your input and comments!

Here are a couple pictures of other trucks and you can see how the rack sits with the deck lowered.

Thanks

FLM Staff
HOLOMIS INTERNATIONAL
info@holomis.com

Attachments

• DSCF3329.JPG
    DSCF3329.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 268
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 280

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello

We are nearing the end of production for this season with only a handful of decks left to sell, so if you are looking for a new deck don't wait!

Also have a look in the chassis/tunnel section of this forum, we are introducing our new Full Lotus line of snowmobile parts.

Thanks

FLM Staff
info@full-lotus.com

dpytel

Reaction score
Thanks to the people at Full Lotus. Picked up my extreme black powder coated deck a week and a half ago. It is an extremely well built deck backed by some of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

Definitely looking foward to seeing what you come up with for Arctic Cat sled parts.

Top Bottom