Had enough of confederation! Alberta better off on her own.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I say we definitely separate. All natural resources issues aside,Things are only going to get worse in the future, Ontario's population is about ready to retire. Guess who's going to pay for all of their pensions? That's right...Alberta. Even if we get Pipelines, we are still so screwed. The East will continue to rape and pillage us and it will only get worse. There are some that believe we would be in a way better position to negotiate pipelines if we separated. The rest of Canada would have to negotiate rail, flights and a number of other things through a Sovereign Nation. If we could get Saskatchewan and Manitoba on board we would really have an opportunity to have a great country. I would love for northern BC to come along but realistically speaking I'm not sure how that would work.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
problem is that we don't even own the port of Kitimat..... Saudis do!

And should be an easy war if we wanna anex them later.

Think of all the money this new little country would have with all the resources and the port at Kitimat.

We would be Dubai rich.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On another note, if we were to take our portion of the national debt per capita we would probably have it paid off in a year or two. The vast majority of the debt would be left with Eastern Canada, and they would have no real way of paying it off

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"The Supreme Court of Canada made separation plausible — separation negotiations would start as soon as a clear majority of Albertans in a clearly stated referendum voted to leave Canada"

- from the FP article

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On another note, if we were to take our portion of the national debt per capita we would probably have it paid off in a year or two. The vast majority of the debt would be left with Eastern Canada, and they would have no real way of paying it off

screw that crap they can have it all!!!

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to agree we need to separate, we would be better off. As soon as Nothead goes we need to go after separation.

Top Bottom