HA went for a trail ride

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Great shots Terry, I'm glad the season didn't get away on you before getting out. I'm going to riding most of next year in the south so I hope to get up into that area for sure to feed the fish. :d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great shots Terry, I'm glad the season didn't get away on you before getting out. I'm going to riding most of next year in the south so I hope to get up into that area for sure to feed the fish. :d

Call me..... JT and I will show you around.
fish only like white bread they spit the whole wheat chit

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those pictures remind me of how much I miss CNP area. Imagine - great mountain riding ( with signage, maps and staging areas accessed by all weather roads ) here in Alberta - all for the price of a ASA annual pass. Great pictures, nice sleds :beer:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those pictures remind me of how much I miss CNP area. Imagine - great mountain riding ( with signage, maps and staging areas accessed by all weather roads ) here in Alberta - all for the price of a ASA annual pass. Great pictures, nice sleds :beer:

Yes you indeed bring up a great point Zar. Congrats again to the CROWSNOW RIDERS for another fabulous year even with minumal snow. A maze of super trails, Big clean staging areas and lots of them, good signage, good maps, clean safety shelters and the best that money can buy OHV bridges. This system folks has something for everyone.
To all the peeps who make the above happen every year...BOOOYAAAH:beer::beer::beer::beer::d

And unlike some towns the CROWSNEST PASS welcomes sledders with open arms. It's the only place I've ever sledded that I have NOT had any issues of negetivity. CNP your just the BEST

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you post about theese sheep, you bring sheep with you?? how is this done??

great pics colony leader, and thanks for editing the names, how many years did it take you to remeber them all? I must study some google earth, its pretty sweet that you can name every piece a rock out there.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you post about theese sheep, you bring sheep with you?? how is this done??

Sheep on WED.;):d

great pics colony leader, and thanks for editing the names, how many years did it take you to remeber them all? I must study some google earth, its pretty sweet that you can name every piece a rock out there.

Got over 500 waypoints on Lowrance color C. Next year we ride lots so you can pass on the secret trails and chutes to the next generation, I've never posted any of the remote spots. I ask 1 thing when I'am gone you continue the BEER on ROCK tradition.
Good seeing you today Shawn:beer:

gusto

Reaction score
Are you able to pass those way points to a Garmin program, because we are having a heck of a time transferring way points from computer to computer, running different units,and software..????

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got over 500 waypoints on Lowrance color C. Next year we ride lots so you can pass on the secret trails and chutes to the next generation, I've never posted any of the remote spots. I ask 1 thing when I'am gone you continue the BEER on ROCK tradition.
Good seeing you today Shawn:beer:

done, cant wait to see the goods down south and its close to home,

I will bring one beer and one diet pepsi....:beer::d but thats a long time away so for now we will just bring a beer.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you able to pass those way points to a Garmin program, because we are having a heck of a time transferring way points from computer to computer, running different units,and software..????

Sorry Gusto, I know everyone loves Garmin but I had a Cougar Research Tech. teach me on Lowrance. He told me if they used Garmin they wouldn't be able to find a Cougar at the zoo:eek:.

P.S. EVERYONE GUSTO IS SETTING UP THE FIRST ANNUAL......"aGUSTa GONG AND GOLF WEEK-END" .......GO THE DARKSIDE AND SIGN UP sledjunkie.com everyone welcome

Last edited:

gusto

Reaction score
Thanks Snotty, Yep everybody is welcome to golf with us in the sunny Okanagan....:golf:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes you indeed bring up a great point Zar. Congrats again to the CROWSNOW RIDERS for another fabulous year even with minumal snow. A maze of super trails, Big clean staging areas and lots of them, good signage, good maps, clean safety shelters and the best that money can buy OHV bridges. This system folks has something for everyone.
To all the peeps who make the above happen every year...BOOOYAAAH:beer::beer::beer::beer::d

And unlike some towns the CROWSNEST PASS welcomes sledders with open arms. It's the only place I've ever sledded that I have NOT had any issues of negetivity. CNP your just the BEST

awwwwwwwwww shucks

i am fairly new to the club but think they have done a great job of building and maintaining the trails
dont forget that

THE CROWSNOW RIDERS are hosting the asa jamboree in 2010

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polarice...come to Suds Night tonight....Buy you a beer and shoot chit

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awwwwwwwwww shucks

i am fairly new to the club but think they have done a great job of building and maintaining the trails
dont forget that

THE CROWSNOW RIDERS are hosting the asa jamboree in 2010

We are working on getting a group together from Whitecourt to come down and check out the area for the Jamboree. Looking forward to it already.

Top Bottom