H2O rated

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snoriders magazine had h2o motorsports rated most favorite snowmobile dealer in BC. This was surprising to me as I have read nothing but negatives on this forum about them.
Whats up with that?

Most valuable thing i learned reading that issue:
"knee pads-your best friend"
I've been telling that to my wife for years!;)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snoriders magazine had h2o motorsports rated most favorite snowmobile dealer in BC. This was surprising to me as I have read nothing but negatives on this forum about them.
Whats up with that?

Most valuable thing i learned reading that issue:
"knee pads-your best friend"
I've been telling that to my wife for years!;)

Haa ha haaa Mr. Boob... use my Kneepads words only for good!! My husband... is a proud proud man.. His wife not only writes articles stressing the importance of kneepads... but I also wore my kneepads on our wedding day...... (it was a sledding wedding)!!!

have a good one eh!

Trish :)

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had some emergency service work done there last winter since I was riding at Owls Head and let's just say I won't be going back unless it's an emergency again. The guys at Powderlites were much more helpful.

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your kidding aren't you? That place is a joke.

Nope. I'm not sticking up for him but know there is alot of people out there that don't like Dale so I must be one of the few that haven't been screwed over by him. I have been dealing with the guys at Powderlites on a few things and they are great people there.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had some emergency service work done there last winter since I was riding at Owls Head and let's just say I won't be going back unless it's an emergency again. The guys at Powderlites were much more helpful.
I needed some emergency work and they told me they couldn't fix a broken ski doo:confused: I haven't been back and bought new elsewhere. It is common knowledge that they are hit and miss and do not want to service any one from out of the area.

Top Bottom