H&s tuners b/o across canada?

skidoo6100

Reaction score
I'm a bit confused, I had my 12 F350 for a few months and have been thinking of doing some deleteing. So all the big name tuners (edge, bully dog, sct...) only have tunes and don't support removing dpf?
Is this a hurry up and buy a mini max before there all gone, or just wait for the next company to come along that has a tuner that does deletes?

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are correct. For now. EPA laws are always changing. I have two H&S Mini Maxx for sale. One is 6 months old and the other is 8 months old. Retail around $1700, I'm asking $1300 each. Also have a Edge Juice with attitude Race edition for 2007.5 up Dodge 6.7 cummins. Asking $400

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Doubt there will be any new companies bring out delete tuners. H&S retooling etc in Canada, as not legal in the u.s. Anymore.... Existing companies will develope systems for Canada and Mexico etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SCT still does delete tuning we use them on a weekly basis for the fords even the new 2015 Powerstroke. EFI for the cummins is gonna be the way to go and always has been way to go on the Dmax

KevinA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I keep on getting this fuel pressure code aswell. usually only does it in performance.... some times in street. is there an easy fix for this? friggen annoying merging on the hwy and truck goes into limp mode. it is fine through acceleration and once upto speed it throws the code.
Hate H&S. Every tuner we have or had was nothing but problems. CEL, loss of communication and trucks go into derate, throwing random fuel pressure code, just had to replace another again today. pure garbage in my opinion. These are mini max, one xrt pro.

MiledOut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I keep on getting this fuel pressure code aswell. usually only does it in performance.... some times in street. is there an easy fix for this? friggen annoying merging on the hwy and truck goes into limp mode. it is fine through acceleration and once upto speed it throws the code.
change your fuel filter, add a lift pump, or put a fuel pressure relief valve plug.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope. It will always come back. Will even make overhead consult give message saying catalyst full, service required. H&S says to put fuel rail plug in, other H&S tech guy says to update UT, 3rd H&S guy says yeah we've had complain ts about thst. Try updating.... so I unhooked. Using Smarty Jr for deletes set on tow mode stacked with Juice with Attitude Race edition. Not a problem since I Uninstalled the H&S.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the older ones that you installed in our trucks have been working great Ric. Just seems to be the units purchased this year I'm having bad luck with. Ford and Dodge are both acting up.

KevinA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the fuel filter changed every service. with in days it is telling me to change it.is there not a fuel pressure relieve valve from factory on these motors?
change your fuel filter, add a lift pump, or put a fuel pressure relief valve plug.

KevinA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how often should a guy check for updates?
Never had a problem with h&s ... Use current available online updates and away u go. Very strange u had a problem with yours.....

Cummins610

Reaction score
I would check for updates before that take their website down. They've been closed for business now for a few weeks.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes there's a relief valve. You can install a shim kit to raise presume or put a plug in it.

MiledOut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kevin what sleded said, what happens is the spring in it gets weak and can release rail pressure when it gets up in the rpm range or under load.(higher rail pressure)

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never had a problem with h&s ... Use current available online updates and away u go. Very strange u had a problem with yours.....

I'm on my third h&s dodge..simple install never had a monuments problem except when I tried to update on my MAC... It didn't like that.

Top Bottom