H&s tuners b/o across canada?

nytro mtx

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Dwayne here with Sherwood Performance again,

So just got off the phone with all of my suppliers and they tell me the H&S tuners are on back order for 4-6 weeks.
(If anyone has heard different please let me know.)

For those of you who are unfamiliar with H&S, they were the main guys supplying a tuner to allow the EGR and DPF deletes on modern diesel trucks.

My suppliers don't know if the EPA standards in the states finally caught up with them or its something else.

However if your still looking to do the deletes give me a shout as another company makes a similar tuner to allow the deletes, up to 2014 Ford and Chev and up to 2012 for the Rams, they are Torque Technologies and install similar to the H&S and have been out for a few years now.

They come with or without a touch screen dash monitor (gauges and on the fly power changes), my suppliers tell me they have had no issues with them and they are better priced than H&S.

If you have any other questions give me a call at the shop
780 416 4443
Or pop by get a free lanyard and enter your name in our win a light bar contest.
241 Portage Close sherwood Park
Sherwood-Performance.com

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I'll give you a shout. I've actually just finished researching my intake/deletes/exhaust/tuner options and I'm ready to pull the trigger.

I've heard great things on the Torque Technologies too. They also allow a lot of the same de fueling options as the Mini Maxx which is nice. Only downside is you can't run custom tuning on them.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently h&s has shut down in the USA due to carb and the EPA and are moving to canada and changing their name to apex tunning

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently h&s has shut down in the USA due to carb and the EPA and are moving to canada and changing their name to apex tunning

Crazy, have you seen their website lately? They are offering full msrp refunds on any product sold in California and will even uninstall it if you can't. Unreal. Just bought mine after I seeing this thread.

Last edited:

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Efilive can't delete the newer stuff either, LML Duramax are out of luck, it only supports deletes on 2010 and older, and I believe there is an update for the EFILive software that will remove the delete capability for all duramax trucks, so those out there running EFILive be careful when updating your software.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Efilive can't delete the newer stuff either, LML Duramax are out of luck, it only supports deletes on 2010 and older, and I believe there is an update for the EFILive software that will remove the delete capability for all duramax trucks, so those out there running EFILive be careful when updating your software.
you need to do more research

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I got that now, when I looked a year ago it wasn't available and there was no intent for EFILive to release delete capability for the LML due to the EPA crack down on Edge at the time.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fellas that have deleted the LML is it worth it ?
Have 2012 with 126 on it and not one problem and milage is 13-14/100 Kms with lift and 275/20 tires.
Power is good stock and can't imagine it getting much better fuel mileage .
Thanks and look forward to responses .
I would go Efi Live also

Last edited:

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hate H&S. Every tuner we have or had was nothing but problems. CEL, loss of communication and trucks go into derate, throwing random fuel pressure code, just had to replace another again today. pure garbage in my opinion. These are mini max, one xrt pro.

JBEST103

Reaction score
pfi the EFI live on the LML is great! sounds like you are getting some pretty good mileage stock. We see 11-12.5l/100km between summer and winter fuel. Power is great. Sounds good. Just did it knowing all the emissions is hard on the diesels. We did the full EGR delete as well. PITA but opens up the engine quite a bit. Went with PPEI tunes out of the states really smooth tunes. On my 12 cummins I run HS right off the lot and have had zero issues. Just my experience.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pfi the EFI live on the LML is great! sounds like you are getting some pretty good mileage stock. We see 11-12.5l/100km between summer and winter fuel. Power is great. Sounds good. Just did it knowing all the emissions is hard on the diesels. We did the full EGR delete as well. PITA but opens up the engine quite a bit. Went with PPEI tunes out of the states really smooth tunes. On my 12 cummins I run HS right off the lot and have had zero issues. Just my experience.
That's about what I see on my 11 LML as well, stock no lift. PFI I wouldn't delete to gain MPG on your LML, but knowing I don't have to deal with the emissions stuff makes me feel a lot better. Not to mention there is some weight loss as well with less exhaust and no more urea & tank.

Last edited:
Top Bottom