H.P. increase kit from polaris for your 900 sxs....

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahahah.

I guess some people will never get it.

The engine is rated at 88 HP, I'm not so sure 6 more at the crank will even be noticeable on the top end.

Last edited:

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No engine, clutch work or dealer tuning labor costs required.

Polaris RZR XP 900 STAGE 1 PERFORMANCE PACKAGE + 10HP

We have built this kit to reliably extract the most horsepower from your new rzr xp 900. These parts are all tuned and matched together. We have extensive dyno tuning involved in our fuel controller map to ensure when you plug it in it will work perfectly.

Features:
-10hp over stock
-Installs easily in under 2 hours
-Deep performance tone

Includes:
-Alba Racing slip-on exhaust
-Alba Racing intake kit (your choice)
-Alba Racing fuel controller with dyno tuned mapping

Note- We recommend K&N filters for sand only.

20%

Details

SKU
ALB_3007211
Price:
$799.99

Last edited:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya lots of companies advertise that they dont need this and give this type of hp...

so why does k and n advertise that there filters give more power.. that is absolutly false.
been proven time in and time out that on can-am's the k and n robs about 1 rwhp...
stock filter gives the most... lots of people believe k and n? lol

now alba say all these things.. i tell you write now.. generic maps are crap in most cases.. every machine is differnet and gets tuned in the enviroment that they do it in... you cant take there dyno results as truth.. its a base line.. you have to tune on a dyno where you are... get torqed has proven this again and again..

one machine likes this and the other likes that... you put a slip-on pipe on one machine and then switch to the other and one bike shows more power than the other.. is'nt that just dandy! lol... so you try another pipe...

and you have to remember that 6 crank hp is about 10 rwhp.. depends but that pretty close...
i have dynoed more hrs than most people drive there quads... you learn alot when you see the real results time after time

Last edited:

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree for the most part, who says you can believe the numbers polaris claims? What altitude did they test at? Will you get their claimed gains on every XP? Why don't they have HP numbers on their chart??? BTW wheel HP will always be lower than at the crank due to driveline losses so your 6 HP may be 4 at the wheels if your lucky.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree for the most part, who says you can believe the numbers polaris claims? What altitude did they test at? Will you get their claimed gains on every XP? Why don't they have HP numbers on their chart??? BTW wheel HP will always be lower than at the crank due to driveline losses so your 6 HP may be 4 at the wheels if your lucky.[/QUouOTE]

ya, ya ...don't rub it in! lol l know... Dave already pointed that out...

Top Bottom