Gull Lake rally

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does any body have any info on the rally out there this weekend. A bunch of us from stettler are planning on attending. but can't find a lot of in fo on it other than regisration starts at 10:30am Saturday and last call is 12:30 pm.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Does any body have any info on the rally out there this weekend. A bunch of us from stettler are planning on attending. but can't find a lot of in fo on it other than regisration starts at 10:30am Saturday and last call is 12:30 pm.

Rider, here is all I can find....

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did too once I read them. The trusty Stettler Independent local news paper of all places had a tiny ad about it I was very surprised.

m8cat

Reaction score
Goggle innisfail province newspaperclassifieds page 2 , left hand side about 3/4 ways down the page has the info and phone numbers. Registartion from 9:30 till noon sharp. Starts at Lincoln hall. About 65 km trip

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if any body else from the and mud community went to the rally at gull lake today?

Pretty beat from it but was it was a blast.
Great people running it well orginized definatly going again next year. 67 km is way easier on a sled.:beer::beer:

Top Bottom