Guides in McBride

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Adrenaline Tours is the only Tour company operating in the McBride area. Tenure applications and Tour insurance are VERY expensive. Rod is the only one that has made it through the process so far.

Last edited:

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next time you head out get to the bottom of the hill early. If you are an OK rider and on your own you should be able to hitch with a group. I have seen lots of peeps team up and ride together. I have never been turned down if I ask to come with politely. This site is full of great people who are always looking for an extra shovel.:d

mcbride mountain sports

Reaction score
If you are looking to hook up with locals or riders that frequent this area ,a good place is our shop in the morning. We have local snowboarders looking for rides as well. We are open 7 days a week 8am-6pm except friday 8am-9pm!Hope to see you at the New Years Dance!!McBride is the friendliest town in B.C.

Maverick

Reaction score
I've had the pleasure of riding with Will and Steve from Adrenaline Tours. Great guys and really look after you and your group. These guys make the trip a fun experience and more importantly a safe one .... live to ride another day!
From family to fanatic Adrenaline Tours handles them all ....

Enjoy the big powder ....

mav

Top Bottom