Groundhog

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have pictures of or on the trail on the back of groundhog, its only as wide as a sled and on the side of the mountain?

Thanks.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbe6B1atLzM[/media]

This video reminds me of it, but instead of just wide enough for a bike its just wide enough for a sled.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dam i cant find them. i might be thinking of the trail into salmon lake??? SORRY

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
give me a couple months and i will get some new pics if that helps

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
give me a couple months and i will get some new pics if that helps

Anything helps lol........ Stg2Suby had a couple of nice pics of the trip in to Salmon, hope he sees this and psts them............ Hint Hint Wink Wink

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is this what you are looking for?

018.jpg

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup thats one of his pics lol, can tell from the sled.... DO you have the one looking don from the sled?

That's pretty impressive you can tell that it was his sled with just the one side panel showing. I do have that pic somewhere but for some reason I can't find it in photobucket.

Is the ride in worth it ? What is the golden carrot at the end of the goat path?

It's is a long ride 30km or so. It is a nice big area to play and explore in. And not as many people go out there due to them not knowing about it and the trail in is not the most friendly. I'd say if given the chance to go, go. It was well worth it when I went and plan on going back this season.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is worth the ride I personally have only been there twice and both days were socked in and snowing hard but had an amazing trip cant wait to see it on a clear day :d

Top Bottom