Grooming

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It did on Friday Night, it went to crap pretty quick on saturday though

wangdoo800

Reaction score
like dooryder said,It never got below freezing.Hot rod was out for 6 hours on friday, and 8 hours on sat.It lasts for about the first 20 riders and its whooped out.

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thats what i was thinking, the snow was pretty soft, wouldnt last long. It wasent the worst i have seen it. LOL I sure appreciate the guys that take the time to groom the trails like the one that goes up the Renshaw
Thanks Guys

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have heard the trail needs some cold weather, will find out tomorrow as I am headed up.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
next grooming will be depending on the weather. it needs to cool off and that is not tonite. just talked to Hotrod and hope to groom tues. nite. not charging trail fees tomorrow but if grooming on Tues. he will charge on Wed.

hillclimb10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I figured that it had went. I knew it was to warm. some of the guys in my group didnt belive me that you guys had groomed.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
next grooming will be depending on the weather. it needs to cool off and that is not tonite. just talked to Hotrod and hope to groom tues. nite. not charging trail fees tomorrow but if grooming on Tues. he will charge on Wed.
wondering if that is common practice to not charge if trail wasn't groomed? last year flygirl just smiled as she took our money when we asked if trail was groomed the night before. imagine our dismay when it wasn't.....:rolleyes:

just ask BigDawg....I swear I haven't heard that much complaining....lol.

Mr.Plow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats the Avalanche conditiosn like???:confused: I got a group of some what newbies heading up thursday.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sunday was a $5 trail going up and a -$15 trail coming down. Was amazed at how pounded out it was coming out Sunday afternoon. There weren't that many in there that day.

Of course if the brapp, brapp, brapp gang would keep it to a steady throttle position the trail would last longer for everyone.

Top Bottom