Groomer picked up

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was called today and told the drag has been picked-up Monday afternoon. Yea ha maybe I can groom this weekend when its nice and cold. This should help it set up better.
Will post the pics when it comes in

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Between the old guy building the groomer and then customs and shipping WE should be lucky that it is on it`s way already. I bet I have 2 hrs on the phone already and I am at work during all this. Thanks Vince for letting me do this on your time

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Between the old guy building the groomer and then customs and shipping WE should be lucky that it is on it`s way already. I bet I have 2 hrs on the phone already and I am at work during all this. Thanks Vince for letting me do this on your time

What day should I expect to see it here at the shop Glen, did they give you any idea?

Andoo

Respected Military Member
Reaction score
Was called today and told the drag has been picked-up Monday afternoon. Yea ha maybe I can groom this weekend when its nice and cold. This should help it set up better.
Will post the pics when it comes in

Maybe i'll see ya on the trails???????:Snowmobile1:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Just had a Day & Ross truck stop in and drop off a present for the Snow Angels.....

Attachments

• ftsaskgroomer1.jpg
    ftsaskgroomer1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 101
  • ftsaskgroomer2.jpg
    ftsaskgroomer2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 99

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Glen came into the shop shortly before five, camera in hand and almost skipping in he was so happy. I'm sure he will have it all put together and that skandic wired up and ready to go sooner than we all think!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glen came into the shop shortly before five, camera in hand and almost skipping in he was so happy. I'm sure he will have it all put together and that skandic wired up and ready to go sooner than we all think!

You bet peeing down both pant legs ready to head down the trails at a whopping 5 MPH grooming away. I see some seat time on the sled ahead for me.

Sara your watching the dogs at night while I groom please

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well first day of many grooming. Yes it does work. Moguls pretty deep and hard in spots. Takes multiple passes just to chew the mogul away. Will make a difference but it will take a few nights to smooth them out.

Sorry no pics battery dead

Top Bottom