Grizzy Seat

mountainmod

Reaction score
Finally have time to work on my grizzly seats.The base is my own design to help drain water, move air and help keep the seat dry.The cover is breathable and UV rated like my sled seats.I also can adjust the foam for different rider weight.Its 2 inchs higher,makes for easy stand up and a better sit down position.Will have more info on my web site soon.Any input would be appreciated.

Mountain Mod enter1

Attachments

• IMG_3642.jpg
    IMG_3642.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 22

dean_jimmy96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks good! the seat thats currently on the grizzly is a little to low,and there is always mud under the seat and crap on the sides
and it would be nice to sit higher, any idea on how much its going to cost ? anddd its always nice to have have extra foam under the bum!

Bigdaddy00

Reaction score
Looks great,but being breathable will the foam get wet and leave you with a soggy bum. Would be nice to sit a little taller,do you only do Grizzlys or will you branch out on others.

mountainmod

Reaction score
After 10 years of doing sled seats we have learned a few things about keeping seats dry.Only doing the grizzly right now.Will have prices and info on the web site soon.Mountain Mod enter1

Top Bottom