Grip n rip vs.Zbroz skid plate/S&E brace

XanderKane

Reaction score
I tried ordering the grip n rip brace from royal distributing (Canadian vendor) and free shipping however they are on back order. Anyone have experience with the Zbroz version? I'm not thrilled with the exchange rate and shipping rate right now so does anyone know any Canadian vendors that carry either or? I know 2koolperformance carries the grip n rip but I'd rather buy locally if a shop has a setup. Or would I be better off waiting for the sled show?

Boost-it

Reaction score
I tried ordering the grip n rip brace from royal distributing (Canadian vendor) and free shipping however they are on back order. Anyone have experience with the Zbroz version? I'm not thrilled with the exchange rate and shipping rate right now so does anyone know any Canadian vendors that carry either or? I know 2koolperformance carries the grip n rip but I'd rather buy locally if a shop has a setup. Or would I be better off waiting for the sled show?

We have stock of ZBROZ S&E Braces from last season in black and white.

Clay911

Reaction score
I would order from 2kool if no one locally has them. They are great to deal with and Canadian.

If you are looking for a skidplate i still have 2 left RPM composite full carbon fiber. Works on all NON t3 xms. Best skidplate you can buy hands down.

Top Bottom