Grey Stokes

wakeskate18

Reaction score
Anyone been up there yet? Any news or any comments on what is going on up there????

Thanks!:beer::beer::beer:

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a couple buddies have gone a couple weeks ago i would. wait if i were you early season go revy.

XPeep

Reaction score
anyone been lately? wouldnt mid taking the wife out for an intro to sledding

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was good times. the trails are a bit bummpy but lots of powder in the trees and such be a great place for your wife to learn.

You've got the wife out this year? We'll have to do a couples ride. We were up on Thursday and had a great day. Excellent conditions for this time of year! Be a little watchful for snow snakes at lower levels. Burn was nice and so were St. Margret meadows. Check sledkelowna.ca for grooming updates. Next grooming due on the 19th.....today! Have a great weekend y'all.:beer:

XPeep

Reaction score
my wife has no interest in sledding at all- i just want to take her for a quick afternoon putt around the trails to see what she thinks then

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my wife has no interest in sledding at all- i just want to take her for a quick afternoon putt around the trails to see what she thinks then

Yeah as Dave said they were grooming today or last night so it should be a good ride up there.

XPeep

Reaction score
i went up there on the 29th to test out a few tweeks on the sled. Trails were skimpy in some areas near the lower levels and banks areant really built up in the parking lot. Snow is decent but playing in the trees is still a little sketchy, dont get me wrong, there is powder up there, just could use a couple more feet to cover some creeks and landmines

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i went up there on the 29th to test out a few tweeks on the sled. Trails were skimpy in some areas near the lower levels and banks areant really built up in the parking lot. Snow is decent but playing in the trees is still a little sketchy, dont get me wrong, there is powder up there, just could use a couple more feet to cover some creeks and landmines

yeah i agree but that area always has open creeks i found out the hard way last year.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was up yesterday and I was surprised how much snow there is now.Was in a good 2 ft. in a couple of meadows. Stepped off the sled and sunk up to the crotch. Sun was shining. I'd post a pic but I'm at work right now. Big White has gotten 16 cm in the past 24 so should be good.:beer:

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was up yesterday and I was surprised how much snow there is now.Was in a good 2 ft. in a couple of meadows. Stepped off the sled and sunk up to the crotch. Sun was shining. I'd post a pic but I'm at work right now. Big White has gotten 16 cm in the past 24 so should be good.:beer:

Hey dave were going up on saturday you should join us.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife and I are meeting another couple up there on Saturday at 9:00 to 9:30 in the parking lot. You taking the little woman? See you up there. :beer:

Kool we should be pulling in then. No I took a lady friend up there today. lots of powder in the trees. It was fun. stoked for sat.

XPeep

Reaction score
sure meet us in the parking lot at 9 am blue chev with one xp- black one Rev- orange and one older phazer-red. my names Dave by the way
i know my way around a bit, but cant find any of the sweet spots. What kind of riding are you guys into?

Top Bottom