Grey Cup.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did all you guys grow up in Melfort? I was born there and moved to AB when I was 8. Both my parents lived their whole lives there and all my relatives still live there. I lived on a farm south of town a few miles SW of the research farm.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Did all you guys grow up in Melfort? I was born there and moved to AB when I was 8. Both my parents lived their whole lives there and all my relatives still live there. I lived on a farm south of town a few miles SW of the research farm.

I grew up there but am an older fart now. My sister and her husband live on the hill (Resource) past the research farm and the (now missing) CJVR towers. We used to Drag race out by the towers...Many Years Ago.
I grew up 5 miles East and North of Melfort, not far from Trawin Seeds and Star City.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I grew up there but am an older fart now. My sister and her husband live on the hill (Resource) past the research farm and the (now missing) CJVR towers. We used to Drag race out by the towers...Many Years Ago.
I grew up 5 miles East and North of Melfort, not far from Trawin Seeds and Star City.

Interesting, our home farm is 2 miles straight west of the old towers. My other side of the family has owned and operated the Melfort funeral home since the mid 70's. I go there lots still, we have a cabin at Barrier lake that I try to get to often

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Interesting, our home farm is 2 miles straight west of the old towers. My other side of the family has owned and operated the Melfort funeral home since the mid 70's. I go there lots still, we have a cabin at Barrier lake that I try to get to often

Busby's for the Funeral Home?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
You bet, my mom is a Busby. I just texted my dad and he thinks he knows who you are. Figures you used to hang out with Ron or Kyle Woolsey, Their his cousins

I have to take the Fifth on anything your told about myself and the Woolsey's...lol...Ron, Kyle and I go back a lot of years For the record, Ron is older than me and yes, were still Buddies. He lives in S'toon. Your family did the work on my dad 3 years ago now. Norman Uffelman.
Who is your Dad?

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to take the Fifth on anything your told about myself and the Woolsey's...lol...Ron, Kyle and I go back a lot of years For the record, Ron is older than me and yes, were still Buddies. He lives in S'toon. Your family did the work on my dad 3 years ago now. Norman Uffelman.
Who is your Dad?
That's pretty funny stuff, them Woolsey boys are quite the dudes. Sorry to hear about your dad. My Dad is Cam Hurd, He would be a couple years older than you too. Your probably close to my mom Lynda's age im guessing

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
That's pretty funny stuff, them Woolsey boys are quite the dudes. Sorry to hear about your dad. My Dad is Cam Hurd, He would be a couple years older than you too. Your probably close to my mom Lynda's age im guessing

I know your Dad and Mom. You know the Nygaard's?

Top Bottom