GREG THOR - In ICU at University Hospital - CRITICAL CONDITION

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HI All

I am sending this email asking for your prayers and thoughts to help our friend GREG THOR who is Critical Condition in the University Hospital

Greg is a long time sledder of over 30 years and a member of both Tri-County Snowmobile Club & Snow & Mud

He live just east of Edmonton on his farm

Just before Christmas he contacted the flu which has now turned into a SUPER BUG

He is on Life Support Systems from complete heart, kidney and lung failure

As he is in ISOLATION on life support no one is allowed in to see him

I am asking that everyone give a pray and thoughts for Greg as this is his last hope

Only time, medication, our hopes and prayers will bring Greg back to us.

I will add to this post in a couple of days, praying for a positive posting.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Greg and also his family

Get better soon Greg.

If you are not a very close friend of the family please do not phone his family for updates in this time of need,
instead call me and I can update you on what we know Brian Beebe – 780 – 990-9339

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
done will be taken care of on my end.

shannonlukas

Reaction score
I am writing to send prayers and love to Greg and his family. Greg and his family are long time friends of our family, please send prayers and thanks to snow and mud for their support to the Thor family.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Any further update on his condition from that horrific disease? They said on the news it is now super bug and he is in solid isolation.......... :(:(:(:( thoughts are with you :(:(

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Has anyone heard how Greg is doing?? Little afraid to ask. Never know how these thing end up

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
has anyone heard how greg is doing?? Little afraid to ask. Never know how these thing end up

strange.......... I was just looking for this thread to ask about any updates as well........ Like you said glen, a little shy to ask, hoping that it is working out okay, and not getting worse or even worser yet ___________

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was speaking to a very close person to the family. Greg's organs where shutting down and they thought they where going to loose him. They ended up doing something else and he is still around. I was told he was 4 hours from the end.
Greg is getting better very slowly. Was in comma for a month. He still doesn't have the strength to walk. Not sure if his organs will get back to normal at this point. Hopefully they will. I was also informed which location that it was probable that he got the virus. Hopefully all the places will look after there facilities alot better now.
Apperantly when the Centre for Disease Control arrived to check the Hotels in the area all sources had been cleaned so no signs where found.
I was in Vale this past weekend and went into the hot tub at the place I was staying at. But saying that will be the last time I do that.

Get well Greg..

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Talked to Greg at the antique run at the Snow Angels clubhouse this weekend. He looks pretty good for being next to dead. He is happy to be on the sunny side of the ground. Will take some time but he is getting better. Good to see that he fought the illness and will make it.

Top Bottom