Great Weekend at Whitecourt

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took the kids to Whitecourt for the Poker Ralley! We had a great time with four other families.... my boys loved it. The Trail Blazers did a great job as usual... we had a blast and my boys cant stop talking about it. The hospitality in Whitecourt was great, at the hotel, at the gas satation, and the restuants! We really felt welcomed. As a sledder for 25 plus years I have never experienced such a freedom to just get out and ride! I usually feel like we are infringing on someone.... anyhow.... keep up all the great work Trail Blazers. We are coming back. One more thing, it was amazing that the RCMP got involved. They even served Hot Chocolate!

You have a great community up there, you just need more snow :)

Thanks! Scott

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took the kids to Whitecourt for the Poker Ralley! We had a great time with four other families.... my boys loved it. The Trail Blazers did a great job as usual... we had a blast and my boys cant stop talking about it. The hospitality in Whitecourt was great, at the hotel, at the gas satation, and the restuants! We really felt welcomed. As a sledder for 25 plus years I have never experienced such a freedom to just get out and ride! I usually feel like we are infringing on someone.... anyhow.... keep up all the great work Trail Blazers. We are coming back. One more thing, it was amazing that the RCMP got involved. They even served Hot Chocolate!

You have a great community up there, you just need more snow :)

Thanks! Scott
You guys ever find a map Scotty?

Top Bottom