Great ride yesterday around Boulder...

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday i got the chance to take The "Baker Tour" around Boulder. Had a great day with unbelievable snow. Got a chance to ride with Daryl Baker and one of the S and M members (Sherrif) and Terry, with his two boys??? Haha
It was my first tour around Boulder and I have to say I need to get back there more often. Wicked day with some of the best snow I've ever ridden in !!!

RN

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday i got the chance to take The "Baker Tour" around Boulder. Had a great day with unbelievable snow. Got a chance to ride with Daryl Baker and one of the S and M members (Sherrif) and Terry, with his two boys??? Haha
It was my first tour around Boulder and I have to say I need to get back there more often. Wicked day with some of the best snow I've ever ridden in !!!

RN
How was the visibility?

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Up top was absolutely horrendous but when we dropped down to the lakes and bowls it was pretty good. Then leaving it was terrible again. Lucky we had a good guide to follow around :)

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so now how does that ole cliché sound "I've been to boulder 6 times and seen it all" ? lol

Sheriff

Reaction score

RN

Glad you had a good time Murray, you missed a great Sunday though, could have showed you a few more "Honey Holes"...we burnt all of our gas again. Perfect Snow weekend...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom