Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ll give you my bibs to send it.
They don’t like me anymore.
Damn them.

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO I had a 2 year old boots Adrenaline, that had water issues, nothing. Then 2 mos later, sole split. Still nothing. Now both soled have separated and I have glued many times and they leak.... But they my work boots now. I have a new pair for sledding... Still their CS sucks donkydonk

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sent my 13 year old togwotee bibs in following their instructions to send them to Idaho because I was getting damp in them. I received email from Klim today they have repaired the leaking seat as a customer courtesy and are being returned to me. I think that is exceptional service. I was expecting to be told they are just plain worn out. I had alrready purchased another pair.

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, and my two year old pair were rejected because of wear. I even attempted to appeal the decision. Nope.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, and my two year old pair were rejected because of wear. I even attempted to appeal the decision. Nope.
Ya me to, mine were 3 years old but basically the same situation, sent them away, klim dealer here said he would pretty much guarantee theyll fix for free or give me a new pair. Apparently my leaking pants were from abuse klim said, microscopic cuts in the fabric, was no cuts from what i could see but apparently they said they were. They offered to fix them for $250 canadian lol i said no thanks, i bought a whole new klim monosuit on kijiji that was brand new still in packaging for $400 and then sold the pants for $200 on kijiji

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya me to, mine were 3 years old but basically the same situation, sent them away, klim dealer here said he would pretty much guarantee theyll fix for free or give me a new pair. Apparently my leaking pants were from abuse klim said, microscopic cuts in the fabric, was no cuts from what i could see but apparently they said they were. They offered to fix them for $250 canadian lol i said no thanks, i bought a whole new klim monosuit on kijiji that was brand new still in packaging for $400 and then sold the pants for $200 on kijiji
Why would you sell leaking pants? Assume you told the buyer....

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would you sell leaking pants? Assume you told the buyer....
They barely leaked, didnt leak on cold days but noticed in the spring with the moisture laden snow that they got damp in the thighs. And yes i told the guy, he was just happy to get $500 pants for $200 delivered that looked near new. I also had treated the shell with what klim recommended before i gave them to him, and got no complaints

Last edited:
Top Bottom